In search of Fully Funded Traineeships? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Blue Book Traineeship Program. For all the International students, European Commission Traineeship Program is a golden opportunity to gain working experience from European Union. European Commission Traineeship Program is also known as the Blue Book Traineeship Program. This program opens twice a year, in which international students get to work in the EU’s directorate Generals, agencies, and bodies.
Table of Contents
Description of Blue Book Traineeship Program
- Host county: Multiple countries
- Host institution/Organization: European Commission
- Duration of program: 05 months
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Monthly stipend: €1,229.32
- Available Disciplines: No restriction
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- Experience/Completion letter: Yes
- Deadline: 31 August 2021
Some words about European Commission and Blue Book Traineeship Program
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- There’s no restriction of age, gender or degree disciplines. So you can apply at any stage of studies.
- It’s compulsory for all the International students to have completed their 03 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a complete bachelor’s cycle or equivalent to apply.
- All the interested applicants must have an official confirmation from the university or certificate of completion in form of verified degree transcripts. These are compulsory documents for this program, so you must have these at time of Application.
- It’s compulsory for all the International applicants to not have any kind work experience with European Commission.
- If applicants have any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
- If the international students have any type of volunteer work experience with any well known organization, he’ll ve given a little bit preference.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Fully Funded
- All the selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of €1,229.32 for whole duration of program (05 months).
- All the visa costs will be reimbursed at the start of program.
- Complete health insurance will also be provided to the selected candidates by European Commission.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
- A certificate of experience will be awarded to the awardees at the end of this program.
- And much more.
How to apply
- Register yourself on Authentication Service by an EU login. You will have an option to create and complete your profile.
- You can save the application at any time and proceed to next step whenever you want. But please keep in mind that your application must be successfully submitted before given Deadline.
- After successful submission, applicants will receive a confirmation receipt along with a candidate number but if you don’t receive an application number, go to your application homepage and resubmit. You can repeat the same process as many as you’re unable to see your application number.
- Follow the links given below but please be sure to read all the instructions given on the official website.