Career help portal is bringing an other amazing addition to your Documentation through Amazing Curriculum Vitae (CV) writing skills. How to Make an Effective CV? Are there any Useful Tips for CV Writing? If you’re wandering for these questions, you’re on right page. CV might be used for two purposes:
- Professional CV for Jobs
- Academic CV for Scholarships/Internships
Table of Contents
How to Make an Effective CV – Useful Tips for CV Writing
- Personal information
- About me/personal statement/Career objective/Summary
- Work experience
- Communication skills/languages
- Additional information (Scholarships/Awards/
- Certifications/Short courses
- All these sections are elaborated one by one here below.
- Complete name
- Contact number with country code
- Email Address (Must be valid)
- Permanent Address
- DOB (Date of Birth)
About me/personal statement/Career objective/Summary
- 1st is about the title of Program/job/Internship or anything through which you’ve got that experience.
- 2nd is all about the duration of your job/Internship through which you’ve got that experience.
- 3rd portion includes a short description about your work.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- 1st is about your level of education like Secondary school level/Highe secondary school level/College level/Bachelors level etc.
- 2nd is of the Institution you’ve attended for you education level.
- 3rd portion includes duration of your studies that might be from 02-04 years depending upon your level of education.
- 4th and last is all about the your academic excellence (Obtained marks/CGPA).
- 1st, paper/Article name.
- Journal in which your paper has been published (Attach link to get access to your article).
- 3rd and final part is the publication date (you can add submission date if your paper is under review process).
Additional information (Scholarships/Awards/
- Certificate from your language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, or any other language proficiency test certificate).
- Certifications from any type of short courses.
- Certifications from any webinar/online seminars, you’ve got at any stage of your life/Academic career.
- Any certificate showing your outstanding qualities like that of essay writing competition, sketching etc.
- And any other you’ve.