Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get an opportunity to study abroad in World’s most prestigious Universities of Japan.
Applications are open for MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students (Fully Funded Research Scholarships in Japan). All Pakistani students are highly encouraged to apply. Students can apply for any Master’s and Ph.D. degree program. Embassy of Japan in Pakistan has announced MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 for Master and PhD. MEXT Scholarships 2022 is a fully-funded Japanese Government Monbukagakusho Scholarships announced by the Embassy of Japan in Pakistan. Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 for Master and Ph.D.
Table of Contents
Description of MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students
Description of MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students is given below:
- Host organization: The Japanese Government MEXT
- Host country: Japan
- University: Multiple Universities
- Available Fields: Maximum Fields (Almost All)
- Degree Level: Master and Ph.D. Degrees
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: By Post (Not online)
- Nationality: Pakistani/AJK Students
- Deadline: 21 May 2021
Some words about MEXT and MEXT Research Scholarships 2022
MEXT is abbreviated as “the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)” a Japanese Government Scholarships designed by the Japanese Government and Ministry of Education for International students to support them in their educational careers to study in Japan. MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 for Master and Ph.D. Scholarships in Japan for Pakistani Students. Study in Japan. MEXT Scholarships for Master and Ph.D. Degrees. Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan.
Scholarships details and available fields
The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 is open for Pakistani students. Students from any background can apply for the MEXT Fully Funded Scholarships for their Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees in any programs from:
- Social sciences
- Health Sciences
- and Arts.
Eligibility criteria of MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 are given below:
- All the interested applicants must have bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or transcripts ( total 18 years of education) or equivalent at the time of Ph.D. applications.
- All the Applicants must have at least 2.3 of 3 scales or above 80% in percentage degrees.
- Students whose final result is expected this year are eligible to apply. They can apply on basis of their hope Certificate of last results.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. All the Applicants must have been born in or after 2 April 1987.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health. However, a Physical fitness form is not required at the time of Application.
- There is no Language Requirement it means you don’t need to be worried about Language Proficiency Requirements and you can apply without any language proof. But students must be interested to learn the Japanese Language after selection in Scholarships in 2022.
- Now the question is about “How to calculate the MEX GPA”. You can follow the instructions given below for this purpose.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
How to calculate MEXT GPA Requirements (MEXT Formula for Scholarships)
You can calculate your MEXT GPA for each course, the number of credits for each course, and the number of quality points (GPA x credits) for each course. Divide the total number of quality points by the total number of credits to get your overall MEXT GPA.
How did you do? Did you clear the 2.30 threshold?
In most cases, it is found that applicants’ GPAs are higher than they expect, especially if you come from a country with a harsh grading system. If your grades are higher than 2.30, then you are eligible to apply, and there is nothing that should stop you. If you want to learn more about creating an application strategy and adopting a professional mindset to increase your chances of success, you can follow the links given in the “How to apply” section to the official website.
All the documents required for MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students (Fully Funded Research Scholarships in Japan) are listed below:
- Mark Sheet Form.
- MEXT Application Form, you can download from the official website of this program. Links are given in the “How to apply” section. (1 original, 1 copy)
- Research Plan (1 original, 1 copy). Must be an evaluation of your research.
- Abstract of your previous research (If you’ve written any kind of review or research paper, then you can use its abstract by copying and pasting). (01 copy). (Optional).
- Verified transcript and degrees of the Last university attended (1 original, 1 copy).
- Recommendation Latter from dean/head of the department (1 original, 1 copy) (You’ve to use the recommended formate of the letter. You can download it from the official website of this program. Links are given in the “how to apply” section below.
- Health Certificate (1 original, 1 copy) it’s also recommended formate will be used that is downloadable from the official website.
- Recommendation Letter from the present employer (if any) (1 original, 1 copy) you can use that of your internship, or from any other source where you’ve worked (optional).
- There’s no need to seek and search for an acceptance letter from any professor of the host University.
- Any supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.
What it covers
MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students (Fully Funded Research Scholarships in Japan) is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all the degree expenses in Japan. All the benefits are listed below:
- Full tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Airfare tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for master (JPY 143000), for Ph.D. ( JPY 144000) also included 2000 or 3000 JPY extra for the specifically designed region of study.
- Complete Health Insurance
- And all other research support.
The deadline for MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 For Pakistani Students (Fully Funded Research Scholarships in Japan) is 21 May 2021 which means that all the interested Applicants have to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So, are you interested in MEXT Research Scholarships 2022? Have you checked out all the details of this Program? Are you eligible? If yes then the wait is over. There’s no online application process for this program. You’ve to apply by sending hard copies of all the documents. Follow the given below for complete guidance about how to apply:
- 1st, you’ve to Download the MEXT Research Scholarships 2022 for Master and PhD application form, mark sheet and Research Plan by following the links given below:
- The 2nd step is to send the documents via post. Send your application forms and Mark Sheet along with the required documents to the embassy of Japan in Pakistan before the deadline. Addresses are given below;
- For Islamabad: “Public Affairs Section Embassy of Japan 53-70, Ramna 5/4 Diplomatic Enclave 1 Islamabad 44000”
- For Karachi: “Japan Cultural Centre Consulate General of Japan 6/2 Civil Lines Abdullah Haroon Road Karachi, Pakistan ”
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.