Are you in search of fellowships in USA? If yes then you’re on the right page. Applications are open for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2021. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. Moreover, fellows will get an opportunity to spend the first three months at the Headquarters of the UN in New York for research and training. After that, they will spend the next six months in their desired host institution for expertise.
Table of Contents
Description of United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2021
- Host country: USA
- Host Institution: Nippon Foundation
- Funding organization: Nippon Foundation and United Nations
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: All the international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters/MS/M Phil/PhD degree Programs/Mid level professions and professions
- Program provided by: United Nations and Nippon Foundation
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Duration of degree Programs: Different for different degree Disciplines
- Deadline: 24 September 2021
- All the international students and professions from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- All the interested candidates must be between 25 to 40 years of age to be completely eligible.
- All the interested Applicants from student level to mid professional and professional level are eligible for this. Candidates from government and non government agencies are eligible.
- This program is designed for the applicants from Developing countries. So, candidates from Developing countries are eligible only.
- Applicants have to deal directly with ocean affairs.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Regular stipend from the host organization (Nippon Foundation and United Nations)
- Complete transport costs
- UN stipend rates will be different for each country. Economy air tickets.
- UN will cover the visa processing of applicants.
- The host organization will provide medical insurance.
- The host organization will cover accommodation costs.
- Fellows will receive a monthly book allowance of approx $ 100.
- And much more.