Do you want to study in New Zealand? If yes then you’re on the right page. Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in the most prestigious university, the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Table of Contents
Description of Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand)
- Host country: New Zealand
- Host University: University of Auckland
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Level: Masters only
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Degree Programs: 02 years
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 19 July 2021
Some words about ADB and ADB Scholarships 2021 at Auckland University
- International Students must be from Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. Students having New Zealand citizenship are also eligible for this program.
- Only Master’s degree Programs are available under this scholarship program. Students from Undergraduates, doctoral and post-doctorate or research degree programs are not eligible.
- Students have complete at least two years of full-time professional work in the industry after a university degree at the time of application.
- He/She must be proficient both in oral and written English communication skills.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must agree to return to their own country after completion of the degree.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Students from these majors are eligible for this program only.
- A complete list of Eligible countries is also provided in the next section. Students from these countries are eligible only.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters program in Engineering.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Required Documents for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand)
- Admission or Offer Letter by the University of Auckland. You can say it an acceptance letter that you’ve got by contacting University.
- Verified academic transcripts and degree certificates are required (Must be translated into the English language).
- Employment Certificate – issued by the company where you’ve worked (it’s compulsory).
- Income Certificate – issued by the company where you’ve worked.
- Copy of your Passport (You can use bio page).
- Recent photographs.
- Supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.
- Valid IELTS test (it’s also compulsory for Auckland University).
What it covers
- Air Tickets from home to host University and from University to home country.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Stipend for Basic Living in Auckland also offered (Complete accommodation).
- Complete medical and health insurance
- After Completion Airfare from Auckland to the home country.
- Special grants are also offered to those scholars engaged in research activities.
- And much more.
Important dates for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland
- Applications for study commencing in 2022 will close on 19 July 2021.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
How to apply
- Download all the Application forms given on the official website.
- Complete with correct information with the required documents mentioned above.
- Compile the whole documents in one file.
- You need to submit the whole Application file by post no later than 19 July 2021. Complete address is also given in official website.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet and Completed ADB-JSP Application Form. Both these forms will be needed along with all the required documents.
- Follow the links given below. Following the links, you’ll find a section “Required Documentation” on the official website. There you can download required Application forms and then send to host University by any reliable postal service. Address is also given in this site.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.