Do you want to study in New Zealand? If yes then you’re on the right page. Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in the most prestigious university, the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Applications are open for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland. All worldwide students are eligible for this program. All the international students who want to study for their Master’s degree program in the best institution in New Zealand, are highly encouraged to apply. The most important thing that needs to be noted is that all international students mean all Asian Students as well Non-Asian Students are equally eligible for this program.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) is a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority/organization. This program is usually known as the “Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-22. Most of the programs are taught in the English language. New Zealand citizens are also eligible for this program. But Students from all other countries are equally eligible. There’s no application fee at the time of applying. A lot of programs are available. All the Masters’ students are eligible. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details of the Program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand)
Description of Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) is provided below:
- Host country: New Zealand
- Host University: University of Auckland
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Level: Masters only
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Degree Programs: 02 years
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 19 July 2021
Some words about ADB and ADB Scholarships 2021 at Auckland University
Every year Asian Development bank offers International Scholarships Programs with the Collaboration of Japan Scholarships Program offers a large no of scholarships at the world’s top institutions of Asia. There is a large no of Scholarships for International Students to Free Study in New Zealand on Fully Funded Scholarships. The aim is to provide an opportunity for citizens of developing countries students to complete their studies in different fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. After completion of their studies, they can contribute to the economic and social development matters of their countries.
One of the top leading and research universities, The University of Auckland was Founded in 1883, and It’s the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000+ of whom graduate annually. According to University Impact Rankings by Times Higher Education, The University of Auckland, New Zealand is ranked No. 1 globally.
Eligibility criteria of Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) is given below:
- International Students must be from Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. Students having New Zealand citizenship are also eligible for this program.
- Only Master’s degree Programs are available under this scholarship program. Students from Undergraduates, doctoral and post-doctorate or research degree programs are not eligible.
- Students have complete at least two years of full-time professional work in the industry after a university degree at the time of application.
- He/She must be proficient both in oral and written English communication skills.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must agree to return to their own country after completion of the degree.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Students from these majors are eligible for this program only.
- A complete list of Eligible countries is also provided in the next section. Students from these countries are eligible only.
All the available fields and degree programs for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland are listed below:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters program in Engineering.
All the eligible countries for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) are listed below:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Required Documents for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand)
All the requirements of documentation for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) are given below:
- Admission or Offer Letter by the University of Auckland. You can say it an acceptance letter that you’ve got by contacting University.
- Verified academic transcripts and degree certificates are required (Must be translated into the English language).
- Employment Certificate – issued by the company where you’ve worked (it’s compulsory).
- Income Certificate – issued by the company where you’ve worked.
- Copy of your Passport (You can use bio page).
- Recent photographs.
- Supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.
- Valid IELTS test (it’s also compulsory for Auckland University).
What it covers
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland is a Fully Funded program by ADB. Benefits that’ll be provided by this program are listed below:
- Air Tickets from home to host University and from University to home country.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Stipend for Basic Living in Auckland also offered (Complete accommodation).
- Complete medical and health insurance
- After Completion Airfare from Auckland to the home country.
- Special grants are also offered to those scholars engaged in research activities.
- And much more.
The deadline for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at University of Auckland (Fully Funded in New Zealand) is 19 July 2021. Pretty much time for you to complete your documentation for this program. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole application process before the given deadline.
Important dates for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 at the University of Auckland
- Applications for study commencing in 2022 will close on 19 July 2021.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of the Program? Are you eligible? Have you completed your Documentation? If yes then the wait is over. Follow the given steps for a successful application process:
- Download all the Application forms given on the official website.
- Complete with correct information with the required documents mentioned above.
- Compile the whole documents in one file.
- You need to submit the whole Application file by post no later than 19 July 2021. Complete address is also given in official website.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet and Completed ADB-JSP Application Form. Both these forms will be needed along with all the required documents.
- Follow the links given below. Following the links, you’ll find a section “Required Documentation” on the official website. There you can download required Application forms and then send to host University by any reliable postal service. Address is also given in this site.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.