Career help portal is bringing in Austria fully funded for the students from l over the world.
Applications are open for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria (fully funded in Austria) program. All the undergraduates & Masters Students are eligible for this program.The Vienna BioCenter is a leading life sciences location, offering a unique combination of research, education, and companies on a single campus.
The Vienna BioCenter is one of Europe’s biggest life sciences hubs with over 1,800 employees from 81 different countries. Its research institutes and biotech companies are among the world leaders in their fields. Scientists, students, and entrepreneurs come together at the Vienna BioCenter to create a highly dynamic environment with internationally competitive standards.
The Vienna BioCenter is always on the lookout for the best talent. Read more about career opportunities.
Given criteria says that the students from following degree disciplines are completely eligible for this program:
Note that, the applicant must have spent at least 2 years of University education, otherwise he/she isn’t eligible.This program consists of Research Project, Lecture Series, Scientific Symposium, Social Program, and Summer in Vienna.These are fully funded opportunities.
Table of Contents
Description of Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria is:
- Host country: Austria
- Eligibility degree disciplines: All under & postgraduates (not PhD students)
- Available programs: Almost all
- Host organization: Veinna Biocentre Austria
- Deadline: 31 January 2021
For Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria (fully funded in Austria) program, applicant must: Completed at least 2 years of a university study (for example, 2-3 years of a Bachelor Hons study or 1 year of a Master’s study, before June 30).Complete criteria is explained as
- In the third year of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a life science-related subject.
- In year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a life science-related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a master’s program (this will be verified later)In year 1 of a 2-year master’s course, master’s degree in a subject related to the life sciences.
- In year 2 of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related subjectIn year 2 of a 4-year BTech (India) in a subject related to life sciences.
Applicant must have:
- 3 months of research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a university program for the current academic year and the following year (if possible).
- Doctors can only apply if they have completed 3-4 years of their studies and have the relevant research experience, they must also intend to study a PhD in a subject related to life sciences after completing their current studies.
What it covers
Benefits of Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 in Austria (fully funded in Austria) program are:
- Fully funded program
- Health insurance
- Full accomodation
- Each awardee will receive 1400 Euros for 9 month program
- Free transport under the Veinna city for Scholarship duration.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to and from Vienna
- Numerous social & other events and much more
Deadline: 31 January 2021
How to apply