Career help portal is bringing an other amazing announcement. Chongqing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 is open for new Applications. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded Scholarships by the Chinese Government. Every year, about 25000+ scholarships are announced and provided to the international students. You might be the one of awardees this year.
A vast range of fields is available with English language as the language of instruction. So, if your previous studies were with the English language as language of instructions, you don’t need to have any type of language proficiency test scores.
All the details are provided below. If you’ve any questions related to the application, you can drop in comment section at the end of this blog post.
Also apply for Fully-funded Ph.D. positions in Slovakia
Table of Contents
Description of Chongqing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022
- Host organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Host country: China
- Host University/Institution: Chongqing Normal University
- Study levels: Masters and PHD Students
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
- Monthly stipends: 3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB For PhD
- Application method/process: First apply online (after initial review university will inform you about documents in hard form)
- Deadline: April 01,2022.
Also checkout Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2022
- All the international students from all corners of the world can apply for fully funded Scholarships at Chongqing Normal University in china.
- There’s also an age restriction for international students. Age limits For Bachelors 25, For Masters 35 and For PHD 40 Years.
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (ielts is not mandatory, but any Language proficiency test scores may enhance the chances of your selection).
- A vast range of fields is available. But you first need to check the available fields at official announcement of this program. You’ll find the relevant links at the end of blog post.
Also apply for Hunan University CSC Scholarship 2022
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- You need to register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. Links will be found below in “how to apply section”. After Registration, please submit application information with an agency number for Chongqing University university for B category: 10636.
- After applying at the CSC portal, you need to apply on the university portal. Links will be found at the end of this post in “how to apply section”.
- Two Recommendation Letters By Professors and Associate Professors. You can get these letters from your department. Please note that Letters from Assistant professors and Lecturer will not be accepted.
- Bank deposit certificate (local currency no less than 25,000 RMB )
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Study Or Research Plan (no less then 800 words)
- Registration certificate of the medical council
- Passport Copy
- English Proficiency Certificate (Ielts is not Mandatory)
- Non criminal Record
- Other supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.
Also apply in Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2022-23
Deadline for Chongqing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 is April 01, 2022. All the interested applicants must have completed the whole Application process Before given Deadline.
International Office of Chongqing Normal University
Add: International Students Office 229, Office Building, Chongqing Normal University, No.37 , University Town Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing, China
Post Code: 401331
Contact: Ms. Xu Chiying, Ms. Dong Qing
Approval and Notification
- Chongqing Normal University will review all the application materials. Assessment and selection for admission and for granting scholarship will be made based on merits.
- The name list of the recommended scholarship winning candidates for graduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council for approval about April 10, 2022.
- After the name list is reviewed and approved by China Scholarship Council, the scholarship winners will be notified by the university by the end of June 2022, and Admission Notice, and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) together with other relevant documents will be sent to them in July 2022.
How to apply
First, apply on CSC portal according to regular process of online application system. Then apply on Chongqing Normal University portal. Upload all the required documents as mentioned above. There’s no application fee at any stage. You can apply without any language proficiency test scores. Follow the links given below. Good luck!