Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022-23 is open for international students from all over the world. Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022 is one of the most prestigious and comprehensive scholarship programs in the world. Every year, about 25000+ scholarships are provided to all the international students from all fields of study.
Central South University is providing CSC Scholarships to the international students for the academic year 2022. A vast range of fields is available which are taught in English language. International students don’t need any type of language proficiency test scores if their previous studies were in English language as language of instructions.
All the details are provided here for CSC Scholarships at Central South University (CSU). So, what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply:
Also apply in Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
Description of Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022-23
- Host organization: Chinese Government Scholarship provided by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Host country: China
- Host University: Central South University
- Study levels: Undergraduates, Masters and PhD degree Programs
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded (Everything is free for the selected candidates)
- Monthly stipends: 2500rm for undergraduate , 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD selectees.
- Application process: only online application. No need to send hard copies of documents to the admission office of Institute. But you’ve to pay the processing/application fee.
- Deadline: April 10, 2022.
- All the international students from all over the world can apply for Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022.
- There’s also an agr limit for this program. Age limits for Masters degree programs is 35 and that for PhD is 40 years.
- IELTS is not mandatory for application. (You Can apply with English Proficiency Certificate that you can easily get from your University). But please keep in mind that you’ve provide HSK level 5 for Chinese taught programs.
- A vast range if fields is available that are taught in English language. But you need to check whether your field is available or not.
Also apply for Fully-funded Ph.D. positions in Slovakia
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- First you need to fill CSC Online application form at CSC portal (Central South University CSC Scholarship agency number is 10533).
- Secondly, you will fill the university online application form at university portal.
- The result is announced at the end of July.
- Pay the application after pass the initial review check mail regularly.
- After passing the initial review Send Required documents to University Address:
- First, fill the CSC Online Application Form ( Central South University CSC Scholarship agency number is 10533 For B Category ) please sign when you print out the CSC application form.
- Second Fill the University Online application form.
- Copies Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copies Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- police clearance certificate (The date must be after December 1, 2021)
- Study plan (Please specify the previous research background and prospective research field no less the 800 words)
- A copy of the bank receipt for the material reviewing fee of RMB yuan 500.
- Two Recommendation Letters from professor or associate professor of your department.
- Other supporting documents (for example published papers, awards & certificates)
- Photocopy Passport ( with more than one-year availability)
- The statement Didn’t get any other form of aid. Click here to download
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy. (The date must be after December 1, 2021)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate.
Also checkout Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2022
Deadline for Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022-23 is April 10, 2022. All the interested applicants are directed to apply before the given deadline otherwise your application will not be processed.
How to apply
The whole application process is online. You need to first apply on CSC portal and then university portal. Links are found in the end of this section. Pay the application fee at time of application. The processing fee is 500 RMB that is not refundable. After passing the initial review, you’ll be contacted by the host University if any document will be required. Follow the links given below for the successful application process. Good luck!