Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022 is open for international students from all over the world. Scholarships are provided by the Chinese Government. CSC or Chinese Scholarship Council announces these opportunities every year and a lot of international students from each corner of the world are benefited.
At Jilin University, a vast range of fields is available for international students. Also the acceptance rate of this university is relatively high with maximum fields having English ad the language of instruction. Career help portal has collected the whole documentation and application process of CSC Scholarships at Jilin University. You can find details of this program below:
Table of Contents
Description of Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022
- Host organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Host country: China
- Host University: Jilin University
- Study levels: Masters and PHD Students
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
- Monthly stipends: 3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB For PhD
- Application process: Online apply, no need to send hard copies of documents this year.
- Application deadline: April 03, 2022
Also apply for Fully-funded Ph.D. positions in Slovakia
- All the international students from all over the world can apply for Jilin University CSC Scholarship.
- There’s also an age restriction for CSC Scholarships in china. Age restriction for masters 35 and for PhD 40 years.
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate that you can get from your University. IELTS is not mandatory but can enhance your chances of selection.
- A vast range of fields is available at Jilin University. You’re directed to please check out all the available fields on official website. Links can be found at the end of this post.
Also checkout Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- You need to register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit application information with an agency number for B category as 10183 for Jilin University. After submission, download/print filled application form
- Next step is to apply on university portal. Links are provided below in “how to apply section”.
- Two recommendation letters By professors and associate professors (Not from assistant professors and lecturer)
- Transcripts of highest education (Notarized copy)
- Highest degree certificate (Notarized copy). You can use hope certificate or pre graduation certificate if studying in final year of your degree.
- Physical examination form photocopy
- Study or research plan (not less then 2000 words)
- Passport copy
- Non criminal record
- English proficiency certificate (Ielts is not Mandatory)
- Resume/CV (Click here to download an amazing CV template).
- Other supporting documents like publications and certificates etc (optional).
Also apply for Hunan University CSC Scholarship 2022
Deadline Jilin University CSC Scholarship 2022-23 if April 03, 2022. You’re directed to please complete the whole application process before given deadline.
International Student Enrollment Office, College of International Education, Jilin University
Tel: +86-431-85166885, 85166519
Address: Room 216, Friendship Hall, Jilin University, No.1505 Xiuzheng Road, Changchun City, Jilin Province, China
Zip code: 130012
How to apply
The whole application process is online. You need to submit your application on CSC portal then university portal with the agency number given above. There’s no need to send hard copies of documents to the host university/admission office this year. Results will be announced after July 15, 2022. Relevant links can be found below. Good luck