Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get short study tours in South Korea.
Table of Contents
Description of Global Internship Program 2021
- Host country: South Korea
- Host University: GIST (Gwangjo Institute of Science and technology)
- Financial coverage: Fully funded with extra benefits.
- Duration: 08 weeks
- Degree level: Both Undergraduates and Masters.
- Available fields: Multiple
- Deadline: 12 March 2021
- Only Undergraduates (Bechlors) and Masters Students are eligible for this program. PhD students are not eligible.
- All the international students are eligible for this program. There is no restriction of country. So Students from any country are equally eligible.
- Undergraduates (in 04 years degree program, Applicant must have completed 01 year of education in University).
- Applicant must have an amazing academic records. Total CGPA of Applicant must not be less than 3.0 in 04 CGPA grading system.
- While applying, you are directed to choose any of two laboratories for your research. So choose the best according to your taste. Any Applicant can’t select more than 02 labs.
- Applicant must have all the academic transcripts of last degrees/semesters.
- There is no age restriction for this program.
- Electrical engineering
- Computer Science
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Environmental science and engineering
- Life sciences
- Biomedical Science and engineering.
- Majors of integrated technology
Students belonging to any of these subjects are warmly welcomed for both Undergraduates and Masters degree disciplines. Other than these Programs, no one is eligible.
- School of electrical engineering and computer science.
- School of Material Science and engineering.
- School of mechanical engineering.
- School of environmental science and engineering.
- School of life sciences.
- Schools of physics and chemistry.
- Department of Biomedical Science and engineering.
- Institute of integrated science and technology.
What it covers
- Fully funded and paid internship opportunity.
- Free Accommodation.
- Health insurance.
- Round-trip tickets under Korea.
- Free Korean language courses.
- Research experiences under amazing environment.
- And much more.
- Last degree/semester academic Transcripts (verified/original).
- Degree certificates.
- Supporting documents.
- Recommendation letters (you can get from professor or associate professor of your department).
- English proficiency certificate/test results.
How to apply
- Create an account with your email at the portal of GIST (Gwangjo Institute of Science and technology).
- Login to your account.
- Upload required Documents.