Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide graduates.
Table of Contents
Description of HR internships London 2021
- Host country: UK
- Host organization: The Brattle Group
- Internship location: London, UK
- Duration of internship: Not defined
- Application mode: Online only
- Financial assistance: paid
- Deadline: No Deadline (Applications open for limited duration)
About Brattle Group
The Brattle Group provides consulting services and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and public agencies. It was founded in 1990 and it’s a greatest organization having employees more than 350 in different headquarters and offices (according to 2019 report). As of 2019, the company had offices in Boston, Brussels, Chicago, London, Madrid, New York City, Rome, San Francisco, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, DC.Main Headquarters location:
- United States
Responsibilities of Interns
- Interns will assist with recruiting including the conduction of interviews for specific jobs, greet and warm-up with the coming candidates at their office place.
- He/she will assist with the staff for data entry for new staffs that is hired in European offices.
- He/she will have to create and save the electronic employee files for future use.
- All the Interns will help/assist for the arrangements of visa Applications, tracking the current status of visa Applications, arrangements for the renewals of visas. Managing maintaining the annual audit files.
- Assist with employee benefit enrollments and leave of absence paperwork.
- Performing administrative works like scheduling meetings and conducting them smoothly.
- Act as secondary resource to the HR Assistants in the United States. Which shows that if your performance is satisfactory, then you’ll get much extra chances for job.
- And other data entry operator and relating responsibilities.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- It’s compulsory for all the interested candidates to have at least Bechlors degree at time of Application.
- It’s also compulsory to have Previous experience working in HR, ideally in a the professional services environment, an understanding of HR best practices, and an understanding of the employment law issues.
- There’s no age restriction given for this opportunity.
- It’s also compulsory for Applicants to have intermediate knowledge about the Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint as it’s a work all about data entry and other relating tasks.
- Applicant must be able in exercising good judgment in handling matters and other relating challenges.
- He/she must be dedicated to his/her work and have good communication behavior with customers.
- Must have the Ability to build rapport with team and internal clients.
- He/she should have problem solving attitude.
- Applicant should be good in languages like Spanish, French or Italian. It’s not Compulsory for Applicants but it might be a plus point for him/her to win this opportunity.
- He/she should have good health. He/she shouldn’t hesitate if overtime work is demanded if required. It’ll give him/her good revenue.
- Occasional travel might be required. So the Applicants must be friendly to traveling experience. In fact it should be fun for him/her along with work.
What it covers
- Compensation and benefits package of medical and dental Health insurance.
- Income protection (well paid).
- Internal professional and training development of Interns.
- Designed to reward success at all levels.
- Free travels and trips to different places.
- No Application fee at time of Submission.
- All the details of compensation and benefits package may also dependent over the abilities of Interns. Also over skills and knowledge of Interns.