Career help portal is bringing an other amazing announcement. IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022 is open for new Applications. The IFSPD Presidential Fellowship is a prestigious 6 months remote/work from anywhere internship program identifying and providing practical exposure to a small group of exceptional youngsters.
The International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD) is a per-eminent international institution based in Europe, represented by leaders, diplomats and intellectuals from over 50 nations. The institution is focused on analyzing global security, promoting dialogues, facilitating diplomacy and averting conflicts.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply:
Table of Contents
The tentative period of fellowship for the first cohort shall be May 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. The first cohort would have 16 fellows who would be selected from 8 regions:
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Central & South Asia
- East & South East Asia
- And Australia.
Also apply in Multiple PhD positions in Cryptography and Blockchains in Australia
- Applicants must have an outlook on global or national issues.
- All the interested candidates should have research skills, i.e. gathering and analyzing data on specific issues.
- Writing skills in English and one more language.
- Social media outreach.
- Leadership skills. All questions must be answered in totality, in English.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Benefits of IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022
- Be a part of global institution
- Certification from world’s known organization to increase chances of jobs.
- Development of global research and report writing skills.
- You will have a chance to publish your research articles during the time.
- And much more.
Deadline for submitting application is 29th April 2022. For questions, doubts or clarifications kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
The whole application process is online. You need to have a look on official announcement of the program by following the links given below. Fill out the application form. Answer the given questions efficiently. Good luck!