- knowledge building of development and expansion of overseas businesses.
- Expanding and creating new networks with overseas universities in order to secure foreign high-skilled professionals.
- Garnering and learning from the foreign talent remotely.
It’s really important to note that, due to Covid-19 pandemic, this Internship program is going to be held online. It will be a tele work type internship program funded by the Japanese Government. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of METI Japan internship program
- Host country: Japan
- Internship location: Online
- Host Institution: METI Government
- Genders: Both males and females can apply
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Certificate after completion: Yes
- Duration of internship: Different
- Available Fields: All
- Degree Disciplines: Undergraduates, Masters
- Nationality: All International students
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
- All the international students from OECD residents can apply. But all the students from China are not eligible for this program.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and have good professional experience.
- All the participants who have already been a part of this internship are not eligible. It provides an amazing opportunity to polish the professional skills of new students every year.
- Mandatory to have N3 language proficiency in either Japanese or English.
- A complete list of Eligible countries is provided below. Students from these countries are eligible for this program only.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Course A Internship
- Vietnam (HCMC/Hanoi/Da Nang）
- Malaysia（Kuala Lumpur）
- Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung)
- Cambodia (Phnom Penh)
Course B Internship
What it covers
- Intercultural awareness and network building
- Remote internship, so a golden opportunity to learn without worrying about the travelling costs.
- Participation certificates
- The host will provide facilities like a telephone to the internees.
- Course A internees will also get internship insurance.
- An allowance equivalent to 40,000 Yen will be provided to Course A internees if they complete the course.
- Scanned copy of passport
- Photographs of applicants
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Japanese language certificate or English proficiency certificate e.g. (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CEFR, JLPT, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation from employer and if the applicant is a student.
How to apply
- Applications for this program are to be submitted online.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview in order to finalize the selection process.