Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in China under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2021.
Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 is open for international students. Renmin University is accepting new applications for Masters and Doctoral Programs under the Chinese Government Scholarship program 2021. The duration of the Masters’s degree program is 03 years and that of the doctoral is 04 years (But it might be less for English thought Programs). 01 year is specified for the Chinese language learning program.
The Renmin University is the world’s best University. It’s ranking in at #01 in China in best research Programs. This University aims for the best research purposes in the fields of Science. Chinese Government Scholarship program 2021 covers all the expenses of awardees. This is a bright opportunity to study in china with fully-funded scholarships.
Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education. Fully Funded Scholarship Programs with extra benefits, living expenses, accommodation, tuition fees, monthly basis stipend, research expenses, and much more. So what are you waiting for?.
Table of Contents
Description of Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021
Description of Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 is provided below:
- Host country: China
- Host University: Renmin University
- Funding organization: Chinese Government
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Application mode: Both online and post
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
Some words about Renmin University
The Renmin University of China often referred to as RUC, or colloquially Renda is a research university located in the Haidian District of Beijing. RUC is classified as a Class A university under the Double First-Class University Plan and is generally considered one of the premier universities in the country. It is also funded by Project 985 and by Project 211. RUC has entitled 25 national key disciplines, ranks No.5 of China, 13 national key research bases of humanities and social sciences, ranks No.1 of China, and 6 national teaching and research bases of fundamental arts disciplines, ranks No.1 of China.
Eligibility criteria of Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- All international students are eligible for this program. There is no restriction of countries.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Only Masters and Ph.D. Programs are available under Renmin University Scholarships 2021. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- For Masters, Applicant must have verified degree transcripts of Bachelor’s studies.
- For Doctoral Programs, the Applicant must have completed Masters in any University of his/her country.
- There is also an age restriction for Renmin University Scholarships 2021. For Masters, Applicant should be of or under 35 years old. Similarly, for Ph.D. candidates, it’s compulsory to be under 40 years of age.
- An applicant who is applying in this program, (For English thought Programs) must have an English proficiency test score. IELTS bands have required a minimum of 6.0 and TOEFL is also acceptable by 90 score minimum. At application time, he/she must have the document of that test.
- There is no need for any proficiency test for Programs taught in the Chinese language. But you’ve to learn the Chinese language 1st in 1st year. It’s free as it’s provided by the Chinese Government.
- English proficiency certificate is also compulsory.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Available degree Programs
A wide range of fields is available under Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021. All of these are given:
- Social Sciences
- General Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Humanities and Arts
- And related majors.
What it covers
All the benefits of Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in China) are provided below:
- Fully Funded program by the Nanjing University of China.
- No Application fee.
- No Registration fee.
- Full tuition fee.
- Free Accommodation in a campus building.
- Health insurance.
- Months Stipend (2500 RMB for Bachelor’s and 3000 and 3500 RMB for Masters and Doctoral awardees).
- And much more.
All the documents required for Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 are listed below:
- CSC online application form
- Renmin University online application form
- Educational Certificates (Must be Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan.
- Research proposal (For doctoral students)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters from the professor or associate professor of your department.
- Academic Resume/CV
- Physical Examination Form (Download from official CSC website).
- Acceptance Letter (Try to grab it but not Compulsory).
- Proof of Language (IELTS or TOEFL just for English taught Programs).
- English proficiency certificate (you can get from your University).
- Other Supporting Documents like Certificates (Optional).
The deadline for Renmin University Fully Funded CSC Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in China) is 15 April 2021. This means that all the formalities of the Application must be fulfilled before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So have you checked out all the details of the Program? Are you eligible for it? If yes then the wait is over. Follow the steps given below:
- 1st, you have to apply at the CSC portal. Your Application must be strong enough. After applying, download the filled application form, which will be used later. Here you’ve to select the “B category” for CSC Scholarships. The agency number that you’ll put is 10002 for Renmin University. The link for the CSC portal is given below in the button.
- In the 2nd step, you’ve to apply on the Renmin University portal. Here you’ve to select “Source of Funds as Chinese Government program”. After filling out the form completely, you have to print it out. The link for the Renmin University portal is also provided in the 2nd button below.
- In the 3rd step, you have to send the hard copies of all the above-given documents to the university address given as: “International Students Office, Renmin University of China, Room 108, International, Cultural Exchange Center, No. 59 Zhongguancun St., Haidian District, Beijing, 100872”.
- In order to check the official website of the Scholarship program, click here.