Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for the students whose parents are facing any disability.
Table of Contents
Description of Scholarship for student with disabled parent 2021
- Scholarship grant: Different for different programs
- Grade eligibility: Must be enrolled in any program
- Degree Disciplines: Almost all
- CGPA requirements: None
- Deadline: Different for different countries and Programs
List of Scholarship awards
- Cappex Scholarship
- The prejax foundation Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Scholarship grant
These programs are available right now for Scholarship for student with disabled parent. Details of each program is provided below.
- It’s a grant for all those Students who are currently enrolled in any school or college or planing to enroll in any 12 months program.
- Scholarship grant equallent to 1000$ will be provided.
- CGPA requirements: No CGPA restriction.
- Essay: there’s no need of any essay.
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
How to apply
Follow the link given below. There you have to make account at cappex portal and then apply.
The prejax foundation Scholarship
- Student must be enrolled in any high school, college or Undergraduate program at any University. But the most important thing that needs to be noted is that, student must belong to any US country/territories. He/she must have legal citizenship of United States.
- There’s no CGPA requirement for this program.
- Financial assistance of about 1000$ will be provided.
- It also needs an essay or a personal statement from 500 to 600 words.
- Deadline: 30 April 2021.
How to apply
- It’s just for Students having US citizenship. Students from other countries are not eligible at all.
- There’s also a CGPA requirement for this program. Student must have CGPA equal or more than 3.0
- It also needs an essay about personal statement of about 500 to 1500 words.