Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for all the Undergraduates and postgraduates to study in world’s best Universities of Turkey.
Time is over and the most awaited Scholarship program, Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in turkey), has been announced. Applications are open for Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in turkey). All the Undergraduates, Masters and doctoral students belonging to any degree desciplin are eligible for this program. No application and Registration fee, no need of any central agent.
Just follow the instructions and apply for it. This is fully funded Scholarship program which covers all the extra benefits too. This scholarship program is finenced by Turkey government. You don’t need to worry, just go forward, select your degree program and Universities where you’re interested and complete the application form. Duration of Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in turkey) is different for different degree Programs.
Table of Contents
Description of Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program 2021
- Country: Turkey
- Financial coverage of Scholarship: fully funded with all extra benefits.
- Duration: Duration of this scholarship program is different for different degree Programs.
- Host university: multiple Universities of Turkey.
- Eligible regions: All the Students from all over the world are eligible.
- Deadline: 20 Feb 2021
- For undergraduates, minimum academic score must be equal or more than 70%.
- For Masters and Doctoral program, academic score must be equal or more than 75%.
- For all the medical fields like health, formacy etc, academic record must be equal or more than 90%.
- For Undergraduation, age must be equal or under 21 years.
- For Masters, age restriction is 30 years.
- For PhD, it’s of 35 years.
- All the students from all countries except Turkey, are eligible for this program.
- No need of any IELTS.
- If Applicant have TOEFL, then it will be a plus point for him/her, but it’s not mendatory.
What it covers
- No Registration and application fee.
- Multiple Programs and Universities.
- Universities and degree Programs placements.
- Monthly Stipends for all awardees.
- Health insurance.
- Round trip tickets and free travels under country.
- One year Turkish language courses absolutely free.
- Degree/academic transcripts or certificates.
- Recommendation letters from at least two professors of previous(present) University in which you studied.
- English proficiency certificate from University.
- Study plan(for masters only)/research proposal(for PhDs only).
- Statement of purpose.
13 thoughts on “Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in turkey)”
What happens to those interested in undergraduate scholarship but are not below 21years??
That can also apply. But candidate should not be above 21.
bro contact me i’m studying here i can help you with cheapest state universities
I tried many times through last years but now my age is 33years snd i want for master degree schoolarship do i premit me to apply since i can to charge the fee tuition.please snd please allow me to apply because i am very very interest and cannot do other thing yo enhance my knowledge please please please please please give any atention
Check out all the opportunities announced here. Hopefully you’ll get your best. Wish you best of luck. Thank you
Is it mandatory for a-levels students to provide english language proficiency certificate? And if yes then from where can we get that?
You can get from your institution, it’s important.
How will I get chance to study in Turkish from south Sudan?
Bro I’m in undergraduation and in 8th semester. Hope Soo my degree will be end in July 2021.
Can I apply for Turkey basulari 2021?
Wailakum salam. Yes you can. Just readout Complete article carefully. It’s Eligibility criteria, required Documents etc before going to Application process. Thank you
Hi. Can I use my national ID if I don’t have a passport.
Is it a must for one to take a language score test and an IELTS and how can I get it.
Sorry for the IELTS. What if I don’t have a passport yet but have a national ID, can I use that instead??