Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity to improve your CV/Resume.
Applications and enrollments are open for WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22. A vast range of courses are available. WHO is celebrating the era of above 04 million enrollments in a very short period of time.
Likewise, every well known organization, World Health Organization (WHO) is also providing the opportunity for the Students and scholars to improve their academic background via verified and authentic certificates. There is no age restriction or any other formal academic requirement. You just need one thing that is passion. This is the passion of improving your skills and experience as well. No Application/Registration fee is required. These are online and self-paced courses which means that you have unlimited time to complete these courses. So what are you waiting for? Just enroll today and improve your knowledge and skills.
Table of Contents
Description of WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22
Description of WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22 is given below:
- Host organization: WHO (World Health Organization)
- Course mode: online
- Duration: self-paced
- Number of courses: Not defined
- Registration fee: No fee (Free)
- Deadline: No Deadline
Eligibility criteria of WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22 is given below:
- All over the world students, scholars and workers are eligible.
- No age restriction.
- No degree/discipline restriction.
- About 03 to 04 quiz test will be taken in every course. You have to achieve 70% or more percentage in order to win Certificate. Unlimited tries will be given which means that you can get this percentage by attempting quiz as many times as you want.
- Certificates will be provided only to those who will complete the course successfully.
Benefits of WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22 are given:
- Free of cost courses without any Registration or enrollment fee.
- Free Certificates.
- Courses are offered in different languages. You can choose your own. English language is given in every course so you don’t need to worry about it.
- Anyone can apply. No degree restriction and no age restriction.
- Great chance to improve your CV/Resume.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
A vast range of courses is available for WHO Free Online Courses 2021-22.
- Outbreak: introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social!: focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
- COVID- A lot course about COVID-19 are also offered here.
- And many more.
There is no deadline for these courses. You can enroll and complete at any time.
How to enroll
So are you excited to enroll and Complete your courses to get verified certificates? Then wait is over. Follow the steps:
- Follow the given links.
- These links will redirect to the official announcement of courses.
- There you have to choose your course in which you want to study. For choosing, click on picture or course headline.
- There you have to click on “Enroll me in this course”.
- You’ll be redirected to the account creation. There you have to make account by your email address and a valid password.
- After that, you’ll get an email notification for the “Email confirmation”. Confirm you email and you’re enrolled. After confirming, you have to login to your account and Complete further information about your interests.
- Now the question is “how to proceed?” Straight and forward answer is that you’ve to proceed by your own. Reading the given information carefully, keep on clicking “Next” in the module option.
- Best of luck!