Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students. World Bank Legal Internship Program is open for new Applications. Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply. This program is considered to be one of the most competitive internships that aims to attract efficient law students from around the world. This internship opportunity allows the international students to enhance the ground impact of their abilities and polish their skills while working with multinational companies.
Table of Contents
Description of World Bank Legal Internship Program 2022
- Host county: United States of America
- Program title: World Bank Legal Internship Program 2022 (Funded Program)
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under World bank
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Monthly stipend/salary: Not defined
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Multiple fields (mentioned below)
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
Also check out Online Internship Program 2021 by KMPG
- All the interested applicants must hold citizenship of any IBRO member state. Students from other countries are not eligible. You can check the complete list of IBRO member state here.
- It’s compulsory for all the international applicants to be enrolled in a law degree (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent degree).
- All the interested candidates should hold an insurance policy from a recognized company or organization.
- Applicants who can speak any second language that is the working language of the World Bank will be preferred for this Internship Program. These languages are (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish)
- So, if you’re eligible. You shouldn’t waste your time. Start your application today.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- High-profile events and conferences on international level.
- Will have three months of internship while being a student of law in their law school or university.
- Interns can be working at the headquarters of World Bank in Washington DC.
- Once the candidates are selected for this program, they will have 03 more opportunities waiting for them. These opportunities are summer internship, fall internship, winter internship, and spring internship for next academic year.
- The world bank will provide Visa assistance to the interns under special circumstances.
- And much more.
How to apply
- Online application process.
- You need to answer all the questions given with red sign very carefully.
- Next is to fulfill the eligibility quiz.
- All the required documents should be uploaded in PDF form.
- Applicants must select their preferred place and country of an internship (up to three countries with preference).
- Submit your application. Next is ti wait for their response. Good luck!