Applications are open for APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship. Students from all the HEC recognized Universities from all over the Pakistan and AJK are invited to apply for this program. Every year All Pakistan Women’s Association (APWA) announces scholarship for Postgraduate female students interested to pursue career in public service. This year APWA has announced this program for the academic year 2021-22.
APWA is working for the empowerment of women in the society. The scholarship is awarded to the brilliant and excellent female students having a domicile of any district Punjab. The interested females must have an excellent academic records in their previous studies.
Table of Contents
Description of APWA Punjab Merit Scholarship
- Host county: Pakistan
- Host institution/Organization: All Pakistan Women Association (APWA)
- Duration of program: Full degree of Postgraduate studies
- Number of awards: not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Full Scholarship
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Postgraduates only
- Gender eligibility: Only for female students
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: No restriction
- Deadline: 20 September 2021
- Scholarships are open for only female students.
- Their is no age restriction and also no restriction of fields. So anyone can apply.
- Scholarships are offered to Postgraduate (MS/MSC/MSC. HONS/M PHILL/PHD) female students only. So the students from other degree disciplines are not eligible.
- Students availing scholarship from any other organization or from Government are not eligible to apply.
- APWA (All Pakistan Women Association) Punjab Merit Scholarship is completely Merit base scholarship. So students with good academic records can have greater Chances to win this financial assistance.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Personal information
- A passport size picture (to be pasted on the application form)
- Interest in social work
- Extra curricular (co curricular) activities like games, hobbies etc.
- Attach statement of goals in application’ s own handwriting (100 words). Click here to get an idea of Statement of purpose.
- Attested copies of all school and college certificates to be attached.
- Character certificate from head of last institution attended.
- Two recommendations by person not related to the applicant. You can get recommendation letters from any professor or associate professor of your own department and University. This is the compulsory component, so must attach with the application form.