Are you in search of International Internships? Fiji is waiting for the most prestigious students for new Registrations in UNDP programs. Applications are open for UNDP Internship for undergraduates in Fiji. The United Nations Development Programme is providing internship opportunities for the academic year 2021-22.
All the International students are eligible to work under most prestigious organization of the world. This might be an important opportunity for you if you’re in search of Internships. UNDP provides international internships to the youth regardless of gender and nationality.
Table of Contents
Description of UNDP Internship for undergraduates
- Internship title: UNDP Internship in Fiji 2021-22
- Country: Fiji
- Host organization: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Duration of internship: not defined
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded with all basic facilities
- Available Disciplines: Undergraduates only
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- locations: Multiple locations (mentioned below in next sections)
- Awards can be got in Fiji
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
- UNDP provides international internship opportunities regardless of gender and nationality. So, students from all over the world are eligible.
- It’s compulsory for all the interested candidates to be enrolled in a graduate degree program (second university degree, equivalent or higher) to be completely eligible for UNDP Internship for undergraduates in Fiji 2021-22.
- Interested candidates must be enrolled in last year of their bachelors degree Program. (7th or 8th semester in 04 year degree Program) & (9th or 10th semester in 05 year degree Program).
- Candidates must have graduated with a recognized university and should have the verified degree or transcripts at time of applying in UNDP Internship.
- All the available fields for UNDP Internship undergraduates in Fiji 2021-22 are given below.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Social sciences
- International relations
- Economic development
- Political science
- Graphic designing
- Any other related field.
Areas of Internship
- Strategic planning
- Development economics
- Partnerships and development finance
- Data and results management and reporting
- Communication and advocacy
- Peace and development
- Humanitarian development nexus
- UN75 and Pacific listening tour
Also check out Fellowships in South Korea.
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
Benefits of UNDP Internship
- Selected candidates will have an amazing opportunity to work and gain experience of world’s most prestigious Organizations. It’ll enhance the impact of candidate’s resume to win worldwide scholarships and job opportunities.
- All the selected candidates will also get training, ultimate guidance and mentorship of professionals in related fields.
- Please click here to check all the benefits provided by UNDP Internship Program.
How to apply
- Resume (click here to download amazing CV/Resume template)
- Motivation letter setting out the reasons why he/she is seeking an internship with UNRCO.
- A letter from his/her university (Recommendation letter) confirming current enrolment and graduation date or proof of recent graduation or enrolment.