Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for needy students. CESPI scholarship 2021 is open for new Applications and you can easily download CESPI scholarship Application form from here for the academic year 2021-22. All the Pakistani students from all over the corners are equally eligible for this program. Students from AJK are also highly encouraged to apply for this program.
It’s a need base and merit base scholarship program for undergraduates studying in all HEC recognized Universities in Pakistan. Students from private and government Universities are eligible. There’s no age restriction. Students must be enrolled in any BS/Bachelors degree program at time if Application.
Table of Contents
Description of CESPI scholarship 2021 CESPI scholarship Application form
- Host county: Pakistani
- Host institution: All HEC recognized Universities
- Duration of program: Full degree support
- Number of awards: Not mentioned
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded (Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Travelling Allowance and Initial Settlement Allowance)
- Program grant: Not defined
- Available Disciplines: Undergraduates only
- Eligible fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Deadline: 09 September 2021
Some words about CESPI
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- All the Pakistani students from all over the country are eligible for this program. Students from AJK are also encouraged to apply.
- All the interested Applicants must have 12 years of education with minimum 60% in their intermediate studies.
- There’s no restriction of Fields. Students from all fields can apply for this program.
- Result awaiting students can also apply based on 1st year result. If their 1st year results are also not announced due to pandemic, they can still apply on basis of metric results.
- Students already enrolled in any Bachelors program may also apply.
- There’s also an age limit for this program.Maximum age must be 24 years on closing date (26 August 2021).
- The applicants who are already availing other government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- A test will be conducted by CESPI. Students who will get 50% marks in NST (National Scholarship Test), will be awarded with scholarships.
What it covers
- Full tuition fee
- Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Initial Settlement Allowance (Hostel dues).