Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get a research and study tour in South Korea.
Applications are open for Fully Funded Fellowships in South Korea 2021. All the International students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for this program. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is Korea Foundation For language training. Since 1993, the Korea Foundation has been offering fellowship programs each year for the Korean language training(KLT) program for the purpose of general promotion of the Korean language, which is also known as the basis of promoting Korean studies and Korea-related activities globally. The Korea Foundation is now accepting applications for its 2021 KLT program.
The Korea Foundation Fellowship Program for Korean Language Training (KLT) program is providing an opportunity for candidates learning of Korean studies, Korean studies researchers and also those who are working in Korea-related fields globally to learn the Korean language in an intensive immersion fellowship program at a university in Korea for at least 6 months.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Fully Funded Fellowships in South Korea 2021
Description of Fully Funded Fellowships in South Korea 2021 is given below:
- Host country: South Korea
- Host Organization: Korean Foundation for language training
- Host institution: Korean Language Education Center at Sogang University
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Degree Level: No restriction
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Program: 06 months to 01 year
- Nationality: All over the world
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 31 August 2021
Eligibility criteria of Fully Funded Fellowships in South Korea 2021 is given below:
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- All the interested Applicants must have excellent academic records in their previous studies.
- Applicants who are majoring in Korean studies (social sciences, humanities, and culture & arts) and have current involvement in Korea-related research are eligible to apply
- Applicant must be able to speak and understand the Korean language at least at a basic level
- For MA / Ph.D candidates: Applicants should be doing a degree majoring or minoring in a Korea-related field also with the detailed thesis proposal on a Korea-related topic
- For university professors, lecturers, and researchers candidates, Applicants should be teaching Korean language or Korean related courses and researchers should be doing Korea-related research
- For professional candidates: Any professional who is engaged in Korea-related activities are eligible to apply
- Undergraduate students and Former Diplomats are also eligible to apply, but there are some conditions that they should be followed.
- For all details about the eligibility criteria, Please click here
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
All the documents required for Fully Funded Fellowships in South Korea 2021 are listed below:
- Online application form
- Applicant’s personal information
- Transcripts (must be verified from issuing authority).
- An effective personal statement containing 400 words mentioning that how you want to choose Korean language training
- Certificate of employment(If applicable)
- Copy of highest academic degree
- Evidence of Korean language proficiency (If applicable)
- University language program transcripts (Supplementary)
- An official award that could prove Korean language proficiency.
- Two letters of reference (Recommendation letters, that you can get from any professor or associate professor of your department and University).
Application opening date: July 1, 2021
- Application closing date: August 31, 2021
- Korean language proficiency verification interview: November 2021
- Notification of Results: December 2021
- Expected starting date of the fellowship: March or September 2022
If you have any questions or confusions regarding the Korean Language Training program, you can simply ask at the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Before going to the Application process, complete the whole formalities. Follow the links:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.