Are you in search of Fully Funded Internships? If yes then you’re on right page.
Table of Contents
Description of Asian Development Bank Paid Internship
- Host country: Different
- Host Institution: Asian Development Bank
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded (Paid Internships)
- Duration of internship: 06 to 26 weeks
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: All international students
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 15 September 2021
Some words about Asian Development Bank
- The candidate must be a national and citizen of ADB member countries. Complete list of ADB member countries is listed below in next sections.
- The candidate must be either a master’s or PhD student in one of the ADB member states.
- The candidate must have academic/study relate to ADB’s projects with excellence in academic background.
- The candidate must be proficient in English. However there’s no meed of any language proficiency test scores.
- The candidate must be having some professional experience related to the ADB projects.
- A complete list of countries which are eligible for this program, are listed below in next section. Students from these countries are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- People’s Republic of China
- Cook Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
What it covers
- The stipend will be paid to the interns in accordance with their location, Stipend will be paid for up to 57 calendar days.
- ADB prefers its interns for full-time jobs over others if there arises any related job opportunity.
- The interns will get a chance to start their careers from a world-class organization and under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
- And much more.
Deadline for Asian Development Bank Paid Internship is 15 September 2021. All the interested Applicants must have completed the whole Application process Before given Deadline, otherwise their application will not be considered.