Want to study in UK? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Chevening Scholarship 2022. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for this program. There’s no degree or fields restriction. Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 are going to open from today (03 August 2021). Students from any degree Program and any degree stage can apply. As the UK homes the world’s best educational institutions, it has always been a study destination for students across the world.
Chevening Uk Government Scholarship program is a golden opportunity for talented, self-motivated, and skilled students to excel in their careers and achieve their goals while studying and getting trained from world-class educational institutes in which they were not able to study otherwise.
Table of Contents
Description of Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 in UK
- Host country: UK
- Host University: Multiple Universities
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Nationality: All International students
- Age limit: No
- Available Disciplines: Masters degree programs
- Gender: Both for males and females
- Number of scholarships: Not defined
- Duration of program: 01 year
- Application deadline: 02 November 2021
- Almost all the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. But keep in mind that all the interested applicant must be a citizen of Chevening eligible country or territory.
- The applicant must be able and ready to return to his/her own country for at least two years after the completion of the award. This is mandatory for all the awardees of this program.
- There is no age limit for this award. But it’s good to be under 35 years of age at time of Application.
- The applicant must be applied for a full-time master’s degree program, not less or more than 12 months.
- The applicant must have attended an undergraduate degree equivalent to an upper second class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- The applicant has applied to three different university courses and has received an unconditional letter for one of the courses.
- The applicant must have two years of work experience or work experience of 2800 hours.
- The applicants who are of British nationality or dual British citizen are not eligible to apply unless the applicants are citizens of British overseas territory and are applying from Hong Kong.
- The applicants who hold refugee status in a non-Chevening country are not eligible. Only those refugee status applicants are eligible who are in Chevening member countries.
- For more details about the whole Eligibility Criteria of this program, please click here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in UK
- All the quarantine cost if booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
- Full tuition fee will be covered by the organization directly to the host University.
- Chevening scholars are not required to pay any visa fee. The whole expenses will be covered the host organization.
- A regular monthly living allowance will be paid by the Chevening organization.
- An economy class return air ticket will be given at time of arrival and departure in UK.
- UK additional grants will be given to cover extra expenditures.
- Research expenses and funds
- And much more.