Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 is now open for new applications. The opportunity to study in the United Kingdom with fully funded Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021. Commonwealth Scholarship in UK for applicants from all around the Pakistan can apply for the fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students to study in UK. This scholarship in UK is to pursue higher study in UK by Government of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries members.
Applicants from Least developed countries and fragile states in Commonwealth can apply for the full time doctoral study at a UK university. There are many development disciplines for International students in this Commonwealth Scholarship in United Kingdom. Commonwealth PhD Scholarship is designed for the PhD Degrees in the UK universities for International students from developing countries.
Commonwealth Scholarship for Pakistani Students is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth PhD Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
HEC Pakistan announces different foreign scholarships for Pakistani students to study abroad and gain international knowledge. The purpose of international study abroad with fully funded HEC scholarships is to enhance and promote education in Pakistan. A study in China with a fully-funded scholarship for Pakistani students is a bright opportunity from HEC through the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship Program.
Table of Contents
Description of Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021
Description of Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 is:
- Organization: Commonwealth PhD Scholarship 2021
- Universities: UK Universities
- Nationality: Pakistan/AJK
- Deadline: 18 January 2021
Interested applicants to continue their PhD degrees with Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 for PhD in the United Kingdom, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from Pakistan/AJK
- Must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021
- For PhD scholarship, applicant must hold a first class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by closing date of applications
- Not have any third division throughout your academic career and maximum of two-second divisions are allowed but candidate must not have second division in the terminal/last degree.
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September 2021
- NOT have commenced and be currently registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, in your home country or elsewhere
- Have the support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK university listed in your application form
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 for Pakistani Students
- Commonwealth Scholarship for Pakistani Students is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth PhD Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
- To contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries by supporting research that will have a developmental impact. These awards will also enhance individual teaching and research capacity leading to increase institutional capacity in academic and other sectors in Commonwealth countries, and will contribute to UK higher education and research by attracting high-calibre international candidates and encouraging links and collaboration.
These scholarships are offered under six development themes:
1. Science and technology for development
2. Strengthening health systems and capacity
3. Promoting global prosperity
4. Strengthening global peace, security and governance
5. Strengthening resilience and response to crises
6. Access, inclusion and opportunity
Documents required for Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 are:
- Proof of nationality
- Educational documents
- Recommendation Letters (Online)
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Others supporting documents if any
What it covers
Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021 will cover the following:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,116 per month or £1,369, for those at universities in London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Study travel grants towards the cost of study-related travel within UK or Overseas.
- Family allowances
Deadline: 18 January 2021
How to apply
Follow the links below complete and successfull application process of Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2021: