Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get a research and study tour in Germany.
Applications are open for Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021. All the International students are highly encouraged to apply for this program. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is George Foster organization. It’s really an amazing opportunity for those Students who want to get a short study tour in Germany. Candidates will receive €2,670 monthly for the whole duration of the fellowship program. Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded is mainly announced for developing countries except China and India. Duration of this program is different ranging from 06 to 24 months. The fellowship is funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic cooperation. So what are you waiting for? Check out the Complete details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021
Description of Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 is given below:
- Host country: Germany
- Host Organization: George Foster
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Degree Level: Doctorate (PhD) and post doctorate researchers only
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Program: 06 to 24 months
- Nationality: Developing countries except China and India
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
Some words about Georg Foster
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is granting up to six Georg Forster Research Awards annually to internationally renowned academics from developing and transition countries in recognition of their entire academic record to date. Funding for the award is being provided by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. In addition, Award winners are invited to conduct a research project of their own choosing in
Germany in close collaboration with a specialist colleague. The project duration of about six to twelve months may be divided into segments. The objective of inviting award winners to
Germany is to contribute to the long-term promotion of outstanding scientific multipliers in transition and developing countries whose research will contribute to improving living conditions in their own countries.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Eligibility criteria of Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded is given below:
- All the International students from Developing countries are eligible for this program. But students and researchers from China and India are not eligible for this program.
- Only Doctoral (PhD) and post doctorate researchers are eligible for this program.
- All the PhD and post doctorate researchers who submitted the doctoral thesis in the last six months can apply for this program.
- All the interested Applicants must have above-average skills and qualifications.
- All the interested Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- There’s no age restriction given on the official website for this program but Applicants should be under 40.
What it covers
Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 is a fully funded program which means that all the degree/research expenses will be covered by the funding authority. All the benefits it covers, are listed below:
- Fully Funded program.
- Free intensive German language Programs.
- Subsidies in full health insurance of awardees for the whole duration of program.
- Allowance of travel expenses from hone to Germany abd from Germany to home.
- Fellowship stipends/amount. It might be different for different level researchers.
- Fellowship amount for postdoc researchers: €2,670
- Fellowship amount for experienced researchers: €3,170 for 6 to 18 months
- And much more.
All the documents required for Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 are listed below:
- CV/Resume (it must be professional one showing all of your qualifications and expertise). Not more than 02 pages.
- Research outline
- List of publications (Compulsory).
- Doctorate certificate.
- German language certificate (if required). But if you don’t have language Certificate, you’ll be given free of cost German language courses.
- Other supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
Deadline for Georg Foster Fellowship in Germany 2021 is 30 June 2021. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Please keep in mind that every program has its own details of requirements for scholarships. So, before going to the Application process, complete the whole formalities. An independent Selection Committee appointed by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation will meet each summer to decide on the nominations which were submitted by 31 October of the preceding year. Follow the links given below for successful application process.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.