Career help portal brings an other opportunity for the needy undergraduate students.One of the great organization, Higher Education Commission has announced HEC need base scholarship program 2021 for undergraduate students of Pakistan studying in any public university that is recognized by Higher Education Commission.Main objective of this scholarship is to support the needy students & to erase the difficulties that a student faces while studying and starting his/her university academics.
Table of Contents
A brief overview of HEC need base scholarship program 2021 is given by:
- Host organization: HEC Pakistan
- Eligible students: All undergraduates studying in any HEC Recognized University.
- Financial coverage: Tuition fee and monthly stipend of 6000/-Rs that a student gets in installments form.
- Deadline: Different for different Universities.
Details of eligibility of HEC need base scholarship program 2021 is given as:
- All the undergraduate students from 1st to 8th semester (in 04 years degree program) are eligible.
- Any student who is already getting a financial assistance from HEC or any other organization is not eligible.
- Students belonging to self-finance degree disciplines are not eligible.
- In some universities, some degree programs have sitting in evening, they are eligible for
- HEC need base scholarship program 2021 In case of degree discipline in Medicine, Pharm-D and other five year programs the whole funding will be made available for the complete degree program.
- Click here to checkout complete list of participating and eligible universities.
- Monthly income of applicant’s guardian should be equal or less than 45000/Rs.
Scholarship award process of HEC need base scholarship program 2021
Eligible candidates have to submit application form in financial aid office of relevant universities.After that they would have to appear in an interview.Interview committee will decide either you are deserving for this scholarship or not.After interview, administration of Financial aid office of university will display a list of selected candidates.
What it covers
HEC need base scholarship program 2021 covers:
- Full tuition fee of university.
- And a specified monthly stipend of about 6000/- that is given in form of cheque or directly transferred to the bank account of awardees.
Documents that needs to be attatched with duly filled application for
HEC need base scholarship program 2021 are given below:
- Educational transcripts from metric to onward.
- Rent slip if house is by rent.
- Income certificate (attested by chairman or regional tehseeldar).
- Salary slip (in case guardian is government employee)
- Note: Only one thing is required either income certificate or salary slip.
- Paid fee slips of university.
- Electricity,water,gas and telephone bills (if applicable).
Note that: Stay and keep all the contacts you have given in application form active.No wrong details should be given.
Note that: No application form should be sent directly to HEC.You just need to apply through respective institution.
There is no online apply for HEC need base program.All the candidates have to submit appliaction form alongwith required documents to the financial aid office of their university.Documents sent directly to HEC office will not entertained at all.Click the links below to download application form and to see official announcement.