Applications are open HEC need base scholarship program for IIUI students 2021. One of the great organization, Higher Education Commission has announced HEC need base scholarship program 2021 for undergraduate students of Pakistan studying in any public university that is recognized by Higher Education Commission.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support the needy students & to erase the difficulties that a student faces while studying and starting his/her university academics. Only undergraduates of the Islamic International University, Islamabad (IIUI) students are eligible for this program.Scholarship is based on assessment of need and merit as well as availability of funds. Selection will be decided on the basis of information provided in this form and investigations for the authentication of provided information. Candidate may be required to appear for interview (s). So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of HEC need base scholarship program for IIUI students 2021
- Host organization: HEC Pakistan
- Eligible students: All undergraduates of the Islamic International University of Islamabad
- Financial coverage: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend of 6000/-Rs that a student gets in installments form.
- Deadline: 30 July 2021
- All the undergraduates of IIUI who have got admission on a merit base, are eligible for this program.
- All the undergraduate students from the 1st to 10th semester (in the 04/05 years degree program) are eligible.
- Any student who is already getting financial assistance from HEC or any other organization is not eligible.
- Students belonging to self-finance degree disciplines are not eligible.
- In some universities, some degree programs have sitting in the evening, they are eligible for HEC need based scholarship program 2021 In case of degree discipline in Medicine, Pharm-D, and other five year programs the whole funding will be made available for the complete degree program.
- The monthly income of the applicant’s guardian should be equal to or less than 45000/Rs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA in the 04 CGPA grading system.
The penalty of false information
- Admission cancellation
- Rustication from University.
- Initiation of a criminal proceeding.
- Disqualification of rewards at any stage.
- You have to refund all previous rewards if found in the penalty category.
- Copies of computerized NIC of
- Father (Attach Death Certificate if applicable)/Guardian, Mother.
- Salary/Income certificate in case of self-employment)/Pension/Bank Statement of Father, Mother/Guardian
- Copies of last month utility bills: Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Copies of pervious scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose/Reasons to apply for scholarships
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
How to write statement of purpose
- 1st paragraph: Introduction/your academics/department/degree
- 2nd paragraph: Your goals and aims in your degree (how your degree can be beneficial for you and your country).
- 3rd and 4th paragraph: Here you have to explain why you are eligible for this program. As this is need base program, so you must be needy. Mention your financial background. How is it difficult for you to proceed without a scholarship? and how this program will help you in order to overcome your financial crisis. You can here mention, each and everything about your expenses. If you belong to a village or town, you are highly encouraged to mention all the backgrounds.
How to apply
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.