In search of fully-funded scholarships in Malaysia? If yes then you’re on the right page.
Applications are open for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021. All international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. UKM University is also called the National University of Malaysia. The UKM Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship which is called the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship. There is No Application Fee Required as well as No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements. The National University of Malaysia ranks #04 in the country because of research. All-Academic Fields and Manors are Available.
UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare. Only Masters and Ph.D. degree programs are available for this program. So the students from bachelor’s degree Disciplines are not eligible. There’s no application fee and also no need for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, or any other language proficiency test score certificate. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021
Description of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host Institution: National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2022
- Genders: Both males and females can apply
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: Different
- Available Fields: Almost All
- Degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: All International students
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 14th July 2021
The eligibility criteria of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 are given below:
- All international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Only Masters and Ph.D. degree disciplines are available for this program. So the undergraduates and post-doctorate research students aren’t eligible.
- For Masters applicants, all the International applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with distinction CGPA of at least 3.67/04 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Similarly, for Ph.D. candidates, Candidates must have a commutative GPA of 3.67 in their Master’s degree program.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Students from these majors are eligible for this program only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
All the available fields for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 are listed below:
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Micro Engineering & Nano Electronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
What it covers
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded program which means that all the degree expenses of Awardees will be covered by the funding authority that is the University itself. It’s all benefits are listed below:
- Full Tuition fee that will be paid directly to the host University.
- No registration fee
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for Ph.D. & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan, and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies.
- And much more.
The deadline for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is 14 July 2021. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
- Applicants will need to download and complete the application form from the UKM Graduate Centre
- website. The application form along with the required supporting documents should be emailed to
- firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will be considered unsuccessful and will be
- notified to the applicant.
- The application processing and evaluation process is summarized in the attached flow chart.
- All applications will be evaluated by the University’s Selection Committee.
- Successful or unsuccessful applications will be notified.
- Download the given PDF file by clicking on Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded). Check out all the details of this program and then apply.