Want to get internship opportunities in USA? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for ICFJ Communication Internship. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. International Center for Journalists communication intern position is open.
ICJF is looking for brilliant interns to join their Institution and work along with it’s story. ICJF provides a lot of career opportunities to the International students as well as internees. ICFJ Communication Internship is one of it’s program. It provides paid internships in United States. It has many working offices where a lot of career opportunities came available for new students and internees.
Table of Contents
Description of ICFJ Communication Internship 2021
- Host county: USA
- Host institution/Organization: ICFJ
- Duration of program: Not defined
- Number of awards: not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Paid
- Available Disciplines: undergraduates and Masters
- Monthly stipend: Not defined
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- Experience/Completion letter: Yes
- Deadline: Not defined (Open)
Some words about ICFJ
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- There’s no restriction of age for this program. Students from any age group can apply for this program.
- Both males and females can apply.
- All the interested applicants must have good experience in video editing and video editing software.
- It’s compulsory for all the interested applicants to be highly cooperative with robust communication and interpersonal skills.
- It’s also compulsory for all the interested applicants to hood writing skills and experience in social media.
- Multiple tasks management ability.
- Should demonstrate a spirit of teamwork.
- For the whole eligibility Criteria, please click here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Write and publish material for social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Own social media analytics
- Design visuals for social media
- Film and edit video interviews
- Help compile regular analytics reports using multiple tools, such as Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Update ICFJ’s website
- Write short web stories and press mentions
- Support ICFJ events, including the Tribute to Journalists 2021 on Nov. 9
- Provide administrative support as needed
- And all related responsibilities.
Internship theme and requirements
- Cover letter
- Professional CV/Resume
- Asocial media graphic
- A writing sample showing your capabilities and expertise.