Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study under Fully Funded program in China.
Applications are open for International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022. All the worldwide Students are highly encouraged to apply. Almost all fields are available. There’s no Application fee for this program at time of Application.
Zhejiang University A & F is now inviting new applications from international students to study in China under fully funded Scholarships for the year 2022. All the interested students from all around the world are welcomed to avail this opportunity by applying for this Scholarship Program in China to study at ZAFU University. The ZAFU University provides fully funded scholarships to international students to study in China at Chinese universities. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the expenses will be covered by the funding authority. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022
Description of International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 is provided below:
- Host country: China
- Host University: Zhejiang A & F University
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Chinese language, literature & Master`s degrees.
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 10 November 2021
Some words about Zhejiang A & F University
Zhejiang A & F University (ZAFU) was established in 1958. It is a provincial university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in agriculture, science, technology, literature, commerce, law, economics and medicine. All of it’s schools and departments are listed below:
- School of Agriculture and Food Science
- School of Forestry and Biotechnology
- School of Environmental Technology
- School of Animal Science and Technology
- School of Engineering
- School of Landscape Architecture
- School of Economics and Management
- School of Humanities
- School of Information Science and Technology
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Tourism and Health
- School of Tea Culture
- School of Sciences
- School of Art Design
- International College
- Continuing Education College
- Division of Physical Education and Military Training
Eligibility criteria of International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 is given below. All the interested Applicants have to fulfill the given criteria in order to be eligible for this program:
- Applicants should be international student/scholar. Applicants from China are not allowed/eligible for this program.
- All the interested Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must have good academic performance and conduct
- Committed to the Chinese language education and related work.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must be between 16 and 35.
- All the major subjects and available fields for this program are listed below in next sections. Applicants from those majors are eligible only.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Scholarship Types and qualifications
Complete schematic diagram for Application types is given below. Basically this program is divided into 03 main categories that are:
- One semester study
- One academic year study
- Chinese + vocational training (Master’s Degree Programs)
All the available fields for International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded) are listed below:
- Chinese language
- Chinese Literature (culture).
- Chinese + Wood Science and Technology
- Chinese + Civil Engineering
- Chinese + landscape architecture
- Chinese + Forestry
- Chinese + Forestry Management
- Chinese language and literature
All the documents required for International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded) are given below:
- Copy of 1st page of valid passport.
- Educational documents (transcript and degrees). All these documents must be verified from issuing authority.
- 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors. These letters are Academic, so you can easily get from your own Department.
- Proof of HSK (Minimum of level 3 and 4 are Required in different Programs).
- Any supporting documents.
What it covers
International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 is a fully funded program.
The scholarship provides full coverage on:
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation fee
- Living allowance
- A comprehensive medical insurance
Living allowance is granted on a monthly basis. The monthly allowance for Chinese language study students is 2,500 CNY per person. For Master’s degree students, the monthly allowance is 3,000 CNY per person.
Students are required to complete enrollment procedures within stipulated period; otherwise, their scholarship may be canceled.
Deadline for International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded) is 10 November 2021. For all the degree programs that are commencing in March 2022, all the interested student application must complete the whole Application process before November 10, 2021. No Applications will be entertained after the given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Please keep in mind that every program has its own details of requirements for scholarships. So, before going to the Application process, complete the whole formalities.
Online registration is available from March 1, 2021 on the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship application website. You need to follow the steps given below:
- You have log on to search for recommending institutions and host institutions with the agency number of ZAFU that is 10341.
- upload application materials online
- track the application progress
Scholarship holders need to confirm with ZAFU to go through studying in China, print out the scholarship certificate online, and register at ZAFU on the designated date as per the letter of admission. Follow the links given below for successful application process:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.