Do you want to study in Turkey? If yes then you’re on the right page. Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in the Most prestigious universities of Turkey.
Applications are open for IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022. Islamic Development Bank and Turkiye Burslari Scholarship announced a joint initiative to provide scholarships for international students. All worldwide Students are eligible for this program. All the international students who want to study their Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. degree program in the best institutions of Turkey, are highly encouraged to apply. The most important thing that needs to be noted is that all international students mean all Muslim Students (as IsDB stands for Islamic Development Bank). The interesting thing about this program is that Muslim Students from non-member countries are also eligible. IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 is a fully-funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority/organization.
This program is usually known as the “Islamic Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-22. Most of the programs are taught in the Turkish language, but students who want the medium of instruction to be English shall provide an English language proficiency certificate. Not to forget, most of the programs also require international admission test scores (SAT, GRE, GMAT). So make sure to check the program requirement before applying. Turkey citizens are also eligible for this program. But Students from all other countries are equally eligible. A complete list of eligible countries is provided below in the next sections. There’s no application fee at the time of applying. A lot of programs are available. All the Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students are eligible. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details of the Program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022
Description of IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 is provided below:
- Host country: Turkey
- Host University: Multiple Universities of Turkey
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Level: Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Degree Programs: Different for different degree levels.
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 15 April 2021
Some words About IsDB
The Islamic Development Bank is a multilateral development finance institution that is focused on Islamic finance located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. There are 57 shareholding member states with the largest single shareholder being Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1975 and has more than 932 employees in its organization. It’s a great Scholarship provider for Muslim Students.
List of Eligible countries
Students from these countries are eligible only. But the Muslim Students from other countries are also eligible. A complete list of Eligible countries for IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 is given below:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Republic of Guinea
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Sierra Leone
- Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
- Union of Comoros
- Chad, Suriname
- Guinea Bissau
- Republic of Guyana
Complete eligibility criteria of IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 (Fully Funded in Turkey) is given below:
- International students from all the above-mentioned countries are eligible. But Muslim Students from any other country are also eligible.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must have verified transcripts and documents of last degree.
- There’s no age restriction for this program but Students should be under 40 years.
- Most of the programs also require international admission test scores (SAT, GRE, GMAT). So make sure to check the program requirement before applying.
- All the available fields are listed below. Students from these majors are eligible only.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
List of available fields
Complete list of available fields for IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 are listed below:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Botanic Science
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Educational Science, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geometric Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theory
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Material Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Museum Studies
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioral Science
- Public Relations
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Science
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Transportation & Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
Available degree Disciplines and duration of Programs
For IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 (Fully Funded in Turkey), all the Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students are eligible. Almost all fields are available but you need to check the above list for confirmation. The duration may be different for different programs as 01 year may be exhausted for the Turkish language. But duration for English taught Programs is given below:
- Undergraduate/bachelors program: 4 years (depending on the program)
- Master’s degree program: 2 years
- PhD degree program: 4 years
What it covers
Benefits of IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 are given below:
- Fully Funded program by IsDB.
- Full Tuition fee.
- Complete health insurance.
- Monthly-based Stipend. 1800, 2100, and 2600 TL for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students respectively.
- Round airfare tickets.
- Free language proficiency courses.
- University & program placement.
- And much more.
The deadline for IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2021-2022 (Fully Funded in Turkey) is 15 April 2021. So all the interested Applicants must complete the whole Application process before given the Deadline.
How to apply
So have you checked out all details of the Program? Are you eligible? Do you want to study in Turkey under this program? If yes then the wait is over. Follow the given links for a successful application process. All the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews. The result (selected candidate) will be announced by August 2021. Follow the link below to apply for IsDB Turkiye Scholarships: