Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in Most prestigious universities of Italy.
Applications are open for Italian Government Scholarships 2021. All the worldwide Students are eligible for this program. All the international students who want to study their Masters degree program in the best institutions of Italy. Most important thing that needs to be noted is that, all the awardees of this program can also avail a short internship in Italy in any company that is related to awardee’s field of study. It’s a fully funded program by the Italian ministry of foreign affairs.
Italian Government Scholarships 2021 is a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is Italian Government. This program is usually known as the “Invest Your Talent Scholarship Program”. Italian citizens are not eligible for this program. But Students from all other countries are equally eligible. There’s no Application fee at time of applying. There’s no need of IELTS or any other language proficiency test if your previous degree program was in English language. Only Masters degree Programs are available, there’s no Undergraduate or PhD program in Italian Government Scholarships 2021. So what are you waiting for? Checkout all the details of Program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Italian Government Scholarships 2021
Description of Italian Government Scholarships 2021 is provided below:
- Host country: Italy
- Host University: Multiple Universities
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Level: Only Masters
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of degree Programs: 01 year only.
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 26 March 2021
Before proceeding towards Application process, you must fulfill following eligibility for Italian Government Scholarships 2021:
- All international students are eligible for this program. But Students having Italian Citizenship are not eligible.
- Only Masters degree Programs are available. All the available fields are listed below. You must be candidate for those program. If your field of study is different, then you’re not eligible.
- There’s no need of IELTS or any other language proficiency test, if your language of instructions in previous degree was English. You can submit your English proficiency certificate. You can easily get it from your institution.
- If your Bechlors degree program is not completed and it’s continued, then you have to submit degree transcripts before the given time. You can apply on basis of hope certificate.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicant must be born on 1st January 1995 or after 1st January 1995.
Duration and Themes Of Degree Programs
Only Masters degree Programs are available in Italian Government Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in Italy). Duration of any degree program is about 01 years only. Duration will not changed. Main themes of degree Programs are Economics and Management
Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design and related majors. You must be Enrolled in any given fields in Bechlors degree program. So you 1st need to check whether you field is available or not.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
All the available fields for Italian Government Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- Economics and Management
- Postgraduate courses in Engineering,
- Advanced Technologies,
- You must be Enrolled in any given fields in Bechlors degree program. If so, then you can apply for Masters degree program.
What it covers
It’s a fully funded program by the Foreign ministry of Italian Government. All the expenses will be covered. Detailed benefits for Italian Government Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- Full Tuition fee.
- The selected students will get a stipend of 900 Euros Monthly to cover all expenses and this amount is ore than enough to cover expenses in Italy.
- And much more
All the documents required for Italian Government Scholarships 2021 are listed below:
- Verified educational documents.
- Degree transcripts with all the exams and grades. Documents should be provided in English, French or Spanish language.
- Valid Passport.
- Candidates identity.
- English proficiency certificate.
- IELTS or any other language proficiency test is not required if your previous degree program was in English language.
- A video that should not be more than 02 to 03 minutes for motivation by the candidate.
- Any other supporting documents like Certificates etc.
Deadline for Italian Government Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in Italy) is 26 March 2021. All the Applicants must complete the whole Application process before the given deadline otherwise your Application will not be entertained.
How to apply
So, have you checked out the whole details of Program? Are you eligible? If yes then wait is over. You just need to complete whole Application process by online portal. Create your account at the official website and then apply for program before given Deadline. Follow the given links for successful Application process: