Interested in UAE studies? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. A vast range of programs is available at the Khalifa University UAE.
All the International talented students are welcomed to pursue their Master and Ph.D. Degree program and also pre-Medicine Bridge Program and Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program at Khalifa University. This is one of the most prestigious scholarships which is offering Masters scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships in the fields of Medical, Engineering, Health, Business, Arts, IT & many other fields. This is a golden chance to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the expenses of study in the UAE will be covered by the Khalifa University Scholarship.
Table of Contents
Description of Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021
- Host county: United Arab Emirates
- Host institution: Khalifa University
- Duration of program: Different
- Number of awards: Not mentioned
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Available Disciplines: Masters and PhD degree Programs
- Available fields: Multiple
- Deadline: 16 October 2021
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- There is no age restriction for this program. So students from any age level are free to apply.
- Only Masters and PhD degree Programs are available under this program. So students from other degree disciplines are not eligible.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- For Masters degree program all the interested applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Similarly, for PhD candidates, it’s compulsory to have a Master degree Program.
- Applicants must a proof of English language proficiency. It’s Compulsory for all the International students as the language of instruction at The Khalifa University UAE, is English.
- All the available Fields are listed below. Students from these degree Programs are eligible only.
Also check worldwide internships without IELTS.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- MS in Chemical Engineering
- MS in Engineering Systems and Management
- MS in Information Security
- MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MS in Materials Science and Engineering
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Petroleum Engineering
- MS in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- MS in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- MS in Water and Environmental Engineering
- MS by Research in Engineering
- MS in Computing and Information Science.
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Eng
- MS in Applied Chemistry
- MS in Petroleum Geoscience
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (For Only UAE Nationals)
- PhD in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
- A valid passport
- CV/Resume (Click here to download amazing CV template)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate to apply for Master’s Degree.
- Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree.
- Official Academic Transcripts (Must be verified in English language)
- Personal Statement (A detailed essay showing your interest to study at the Khalifa University).
- Statement of Purpose
- White Background Passport size picture
- Two Recommendation Letter (You can get recommendation letters from your professor or associate professor of your department)
- For Ph.D. applicants: Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only.
- Any supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
What it covers
- Full Tuition Fee (Directly paid to the University)
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship for all the selected candidates.
- Monthly Stipend For Masters awardees: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend For Ph.D. awardees: AED 10,000.
- Complete Medical Insurance
- Research funding
- And much more.