Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for Pakistani Students. Applications are open for PTV Internship Program 2021. All the Pakistani students from all corners of the country are highly encouraged to apply for this program. PTV Internship Program is a unique internship program in which the internees will get paid for their work as well as work experience from the national Broadcasting Institute. Pakistan Television Corporation Limited is a pioneer in national broadcasting and has a versatile workforce and skilled workers in it.
Table of Contents
Description of PTV Internship Program 2021
- Host county: Pakistan
- Host institution: PTV
- Duration of program: 01 Year
- Number of awards: 200
- Financial assistance: Paid Internship
- Experience letter: Yes
- Eligibility: Only Pakistani Students
- Deadline: 15 August 2021
- All the Pakistani students from all over the country are eligible for this program.
- A vast range of fields is available under this program.
- Their is also an age restriction for this program. All the interested candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- All the interested candidate must have 16 years of education either BS or masters from HEC recognized institute. Click here to check list if HEC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Applicant’s degree programs must be relevant to the fields offered in an internship.
- All the interested candidate must have 60% marks in annual Examination system or equivalent CGPA of 60%.
- The candidates must have the domicile certificate of the concerned province in which they may apply.
- There is no gender restriction to apply. So males and females both can apply.
- There is no experience restriction to apply. But at the end of this program, all the awardees will get an experience letter.
- All the available fields are listed below in next sections. Students from these majors and subjects are eligible.
Also check out European Union Internship 2021
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Management Sciences
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and any other relevant field
- Commerce and any other related field
- Computer Engineering and any other related field
- Marketing and any other related fields
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Motion Graphics
- Animation or any other related field
What it covers
- One year paid internship for Pakistani graduates. An excellent platform for polishing your skills.
- An amazing platform to gain excellence in the media industry and related fields.
- A chance to learn and polish skills while working the country’s oldest and then only national broadcasting house.
- An opportunity to be part of the PTV family.
- An experience letter at the end of this program. This letter will enhance your profile and CV effects.
- And much more.