Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get an opportunity to study abroad.
Applications are open for OIST Internship In Japan 2022-23 . OIST stands for Okinawa Institute of science and Technology, Japan. All the international students are highly encouraged to apply. Students who are recently enrolled in any Undergraduate Masters degree program are eligible. There is no restriction of eligible countries, so Students from all over the world are equally Eligible. Every year Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan invites International talented students to participate in different research projects which revolutionary change world history.
International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for OIST paid internship program 2022 in Japan. OIST Internship is a Research Internship 2022 program in Japan. OIST is a Fully Funded Internship in the Japan for talented International Students. OIST International interns who have outstanding educational backgrounds will do research in the field of science and technology.
The OIST Graduate School, Japan Internships are offered for research opportunities to undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students) students as research interns. All the Selected OIST Students will work under the OIST teachers & professors and contribute to the different research activities of the OIST, Japan Japan
The Program provides an opportunity in multiple study fields. Duration for this internship opportunity is About 10 to 12 weeks (02 to 06 months). It is announced every year and large number of Interns get benefited by this program. This Internship is a fully funded program which means that all the tour expenses will be covered by the funding authority. So, are you interested in this opportunity program? Have you checked the Eligibility criteria? Are you eligible? Then what are you waiting for?
Apply for more scholarships in Japan without IELTS.
Table of Contents
Description of OIST Internship In Japan 2022-23
Description of OIST Internship in Japan 2022 is provided below:
- Host country: Japan
- Host Institution: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan (OIST).
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of internship: 02 to 06 months (10 to 12 weeks).
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Disciplines: Undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and Postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students) students can apply for this Japan Opportunity of Internship.
- Nationality: All international students
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
Some words about OIST
Every year Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan invites the International talented students to participate in different research projects which revolutionary change world history. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for OIST paid internship program 2021 in Japan. OIST Internship is a Research Internship 2021 program in Japan. OIST International interns who have outstanding educational backgrounds will do research in the field of science and technology. The OIST Graduate School, Japan Internships are offered for research opportunities to undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and postgraduate (MS / MPhil / Masters Students) students as research interns. All the Selected OIST Students will work under the OIST teachers & professor and contribute to the different research activities of the OIST, Japan.
Apply for Asian Development Bank Paid Internship
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Eligibility criteria of OIST Internship in Japan 2022 is given below:
- All the international students are eligible. There’s no country restriction. So don’t worry about nationality.
- You must be enrolled in any Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Applicant must have a written approval from his/her University for this internship opportunity.
- Applicant must have good academic records.
- There’s no language proficiency requirement. So if you don’t have English/Japanese language proficiency test score, then you’re still eligible.
- A wide range of courses are available for this opportunity. All the available fields are listed below in next section. You need to checkout these Before proceeding further towards Application process.
All the available fields for OIST internships 2021-22 are listed below:
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Unit Video)
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Co operativity
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Information Processing Biology
- Marine Biophysics
Also check put international fully funded internships without IELTS.
What it covers
It’s a fully funded program by OIST. All the benefits of OIST Internships 2021-22 are given below:
- One round trip travel ticket
- A specified Living Allowance of 2400 JPY per day
- Community Support Allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Visa acquisition.
- Health insurance
- Local registration
- And much more.
All the requirements of documents for OIST Internships 2021-22 (Fully Funded in Japan) are listed below:
- CV/Resume ( OIST has a special formate of CV for internship program. You must download and use that formate. It’s given in official website)
- Personal statement (it’s formate is also specified specially for OIST Internship Program)
- Degree transcripts
- Citizen Identity
- Any supporting documents like Certificates.
Deadline for OIST Internships 2021-22 (Fully Funded in Japan) is 15 October 2021. So all the interested Applicants must complete the whole Application process before given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
Students must have to apply online. All the OIST Internship application process is online. The student has to create the first account on OIST Portal, after that fill the online application form, upload all the required documents, and submit your application. Please follow the given procedure for applying.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.