Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for international students. Applications are open European Union Internship 2021. All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. European Union internship program 2021 is a Paid internship and comes with many benefits. This program is announced every year and a lot of students get benefits of it. A wonderful opportunity to meet and gain knowledge with international students from all around the world. Applicants should not have any work experience, and applicants can be from any academic background.
Table of Contents
Description of European Union Internship 2021
- Host county: European countries
- Host organization: European Union
- Host institution: Multiple
- Duration of internship: 05 Months
- Number of internships: more than 1800
- Internship location: Multiple countries
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Monthly stipend: 1,229.23€.
- Experience letter: Yes
- Deadline: 31 August 2021
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this.
- There’s no age restriction for this program, so students from any age group can group can apply.
- Applications are open for both males and female students without any manual restriction.
- Applicants with zero work experience are highly encouraged to apply. It’s an amazing platform from where you can get hand on experience of your field.
- Applicant must have a university degree or equivalent of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Selected candidates will attend working groups, organize meetings, public hearings, and forums.
- All the Awardees will have the responsibility of running work-related projects.
- Awardees will also engage in researching and compiling reports, documentation, consultations, answering queries.
What it covers
- Complete living Allowance.
- Monthly stipend of 1,229.23€.
- Visa costs coverage.
- Airfare travel coverage.
- Medical fees with complete health insurance
- Experience letter
- And much more
Check out other fully funded scholarships and internships.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
- Register on EU Portal and login to the account
- Complete the application form (by following all the instructions).
- Submission (submit you application and it’s done).