Do you want to study in USA? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Hodder Fellowship in USA 2021. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. Hodder 2021 Fellowship Program provides 10 months Fellowship to study in world’s most prestigious institution in the United States of America with a Fully Funded US Scholarship Program.
Table of Contents
Description of Hodder Fellowship in USA 2021
- Host county: United States
- Host institution: Princeton University
- Duration of program: 10 months
- Number of awards: Not mentioned
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Fellowship grant: $86,000
- Experience letter: Yes
- Deadline: 14 September 2021
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- US citizens are not eligible to apply. As this program is designed just for international students, so the students from United States are not eligible.
- Applicants should be writers or non-literary artists
- interested applicants should belong to these major subjects or Fields of studies (Composers, Choreographers, Performance artists, Visual artists, Writers)
- The applicant should have a good level of thinking and a great combination of skills.
- Applicants should have good academic records.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
- It is important to note that this Hodder scholarship is not used to fund your subsequent work to pursue a PhD. or any type of advanced degree.
- Duration of this program is 10 months only and this duration will not changed at any cost.
- For more details, please click here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Visual Artists
- Performance artists
- And related fields of arts and humanities
Apply for fully funded scholarships in USA.
- A latest curriculum vitae/resume (must display all of your academic and professional backgrounds)
- Complete application form.
- A personal statement of 500 words (must explain your interest for this program)
- Sample of work.
- Three reference letters with contact information. The Inquiry Committee may contact the concerned referee directly. You can get reference or recommendation letters from your professor or associate professor of your department or University/Institution.
What it covers
- Tuition fee
- Travel expenses
- Good news is that all the Awardees and selected fellows will be paid an additional $5,000 for research costs for whole program.
- And much more.