Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in Turkey under highly paid Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Description of Koc University Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- Host country: Turkey
- Host University: KOC University
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Available degrees: Masters and PhD
- Eligibility: Anyone can apply
- Available degree Programs: Multiple
- Deadline: Open whole the year
Some words about KOC University
- All International (outside of Turkey) Students are eligible for this program. So there’s no country restriction for it.
- Applicants who wish to apply for a Master’s Should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 70 to 75%.
- Students for Ph.D. The degree should have a master’s degree with at least 70 to 75%.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Students applying for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs must be under 30 and 35 years old respectively.
- Preference will be given to excellent researchers and students with outstanding academics
- Language Requirement: The medium of teaching would be English and students must be able to submit any proof of English Language Proficiency. English proficiency letter is Enough (but if you have TOFEL, GRE, or any other language proficiency test, you will be given preferences). IELTS is not acceptable in Turkey.
- There is no application fee for this program.
- And also no need for an acceptance letter.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Students from these majors are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
- Ph.D. Business Administration
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology, and Society
- MA and Ph.D. Economics
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
- Ph.D. Sociology
- Ph.D. History
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- MSc Medical Physiology
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine
- Ph.D. Neuroscience
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only)
What it covers
- 100% Full Tuition Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend
- Other Benefits
- 100% Tuition Scholarship.
- Specified monthly stipends.
- Accommodation at the campus.
- Health Insurance.
- Office Space.
- Travel Grants.
- Educational documents (must be verified).
- English language proficiency score (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc).
- Statement of purpose.
- Study plan/ Research proposal.
- Recommendation letters (You can get it from any professor or associate professor of your department and University).
- Other supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.