Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in China under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2021.
Table of Contents
Description of Henan University CSC Scholarship 2021
- Host country: China
- Host University: Henan University
- Funding organization: Chinese Government
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Application mode: Online apply only
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
Some words about Henan University
- All international students are eligible for this program. There is no restriction of countries.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Only Masters and Ph.D. Programs are available under Henan University Scholarships 2021. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- For Masters, Applicant must have verified degree transcripts of Bachelor’s studies.
- For Doctoral Programs, the Applicant must have completed Masters in any University of his/her country.
- There is also an age restriction for Henan University Scholarships 2021. For Masters, Applicant should be of or under 35 years old. Similarly, for Ph.D. candidates, it’s compulsory to be under 40 years of age.
- An applicant who is applying to this program, (For English thought Programs) must have an English proficiency test score. IELTS bands have required a minimum of 6.5 and TOEFL is also acceptable by 86 score minimum. At application time, he/she must have a document of that test.
- But for Chinese thought Programs, Applicants must have HSK 04 level.
- English proficiency certificate is also compulsory.
- Students belonging to the available fields are eligible only. All these fields are explained below in the next section.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Fully Funded program by the Henan University of China And Chinese Government.
- No Application fee.
- No Registration fee.
- Full tuition fee.
- Free Accommodation in a campus building.
- Health insurance.
- Months Stipend (2500 RMB for Bachelor’s and 3000 and 3500 RMB for Masters and Doctoral awardees).
- And much more.
- Filled application form (you have to apply at the University portal and then print out that Application form).
- CSC Application form.
- Valid Passport.
- Notarized copies of highest degree diplomas. They must be in Chinese or English language.
- Academic degree transcripts. They must be verified in Chinese or English language.
- Physical examination form (you can download from CSC official website).
- Study plan or comprehensive research plan.
- Research proposal (optional).
- Recommendation letters.
- English or Chinese language proficiency proof (IETS, TOEFL for English language proficiency for English taught subjects, and HSK for Chinese language proficiency for Chinese taught subjects. Any of them is acceptable).
- Acceptance letter if have (Not compulsory).
- Other supporting documents like publications, Certificates, etc (not compulsory).
How to apply
- 1st, you have to apply at the CSC portal. Your Application must be strong enough. After applying, download the filled application form. Here you’ve to select the “B category” for CSC Scholarships. The agency number that you’ll put is 10475 for Henan University. The link for the CSC portal is given below in the button.
- In the 2nd step, you’ve to apply on the Henan University portal. Here you’ve to select “Source of Funds as Chinese Government program”. After filling out the form completely, you have to print it out.
- There’s no need to send hard copies of documents and also there’s no application fee.
- The link for The Henan University portal is also provided in 2nd button below:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.