Are you interested in studying abroad? Applications are open for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. It provides a lot of graduate programs in the most prestigious institutions of Malaysia. It’s an important thing to note, that there’s no need of IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT or any other language proficiency test scores. You can apply without any language proficiency test scores if your previous studies/degree was in English language officially.
Table of Contents
Description of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Multiple Universities of Malaysia
- Funding organization: Malaysian Government
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters degree Programs
- Program provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysian government
- Number of Awards: Unknown
- Duration of degree Programs: Different for different degree disciplines (ranging from 12 to 24 months)
- Deadline: 16 August 2021
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Only graduate programs for Masters studies are available. So all the students from any degree discipline other than Masters, are not eligible.
- All the interested Applicants must have minimum of 3.0 CGPA (or equallent in any other grading system) in previous degree at time of Application.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be older than 40 at time of Application.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions.
- Here’s the most important portion, which is about the language proficiency. Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite). But if you’ve any language proficiency test score, you’ll be given preference for this program. Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
- Scholars must follow the approved programmes and abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- All the available fields are listed below in next sections. Students from these fields/majors subjects are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
List of participating Universities/Institutions
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
What it covers
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees.
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship.
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable).
- Curriculum Vitae (Academic)
- Medical examination form (displaying your fitness)