Are you interested in studying abroad? Applications are open for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. It provides a lot of graduate programs in the most prestigious institutions of Malaysia. It’s an important thing to note, that there’s no need of IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT or any other language proficiency test scores. You can apply without any language proficiency test scores if your previous studies/degree was in English language officially.
Almost all the degree Programs for Masters Students are available. This program is announced every year by the ministry of Education, Malaysian government and a lot of international students get benefits of it. A wide range of Programs is available in most prestigious universities of Malaysia. You can apply in any institution/University which is participating in Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. Complete details are as follows. Duration of while Masters degree program is about 12-24 months. This program may differ in different Universities according to their own degree duration. There’s no need of any application fee at time of Application. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is Malaysian government. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
Description of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is given below:
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Multiple Universities of Malaysia
- Funding organization: Malaysian Government
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters degree Programs
- Program provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysian government
- Number of Awards: Unknown
- Duration of degree Programs: Different for different degree disciplines (ranging from 12 to 24 months)
- Deadline: 16 August 2021
Eligibility criteria of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is given below:
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Only graduate programs for Masters studies are available. So all the students from any degree discipline other than Masters, are not eligible.
- All the interested Applicants must have minimum of 3.0 CGPA (or equallent in any other grading system) in previous degree at time of Application.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be older than 40 at time of Application.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions.
- Here’s the most important portion, which is about the language proficiency. Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite). But if you’ve any language proficiency test score, you’ll be given preference for this program. Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
- Scholars must follow the approved programmes and abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- All the available fields are listed below in next sections. Students from these fields/majors subjects are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
All the available fields for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 are listed below:
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
List of participating Universities/Institutions
All the Universities/institutions participating in Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 are listed below:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
What it covers
Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is the ministry of Education, Malaysian government. So you don’t need to worry about the financial aid. All of it’s benefits are listed below:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
All the documents required for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 are listed below. All these documents are compulsory at time of Application.
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees.
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship.
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable).
- Curriculum Vitae (Academic)
- Medical examination form (displaying your fitness)
Deadline for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is 16 August 2021. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline. Otherwise there applications will not be entertained.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Please keep in mind that every program has its own details of requirements for scholarships. So, before going to the Application process, complete the whole formalities.
All the Applicants will Complete an Online Application. For further inquiries regarding MTCP Scholarship, please contact:
International Cooperation And Development Division
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Level 2, Wisma Putra 1
No.1 Jalan Wisma Putra, Precint 2,
Phone: +603-8887 4563
(8.30 am – 4.30 pm Malaysia time / Monday – Friday)
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.