Applications are open for PEEF Scholarship for FATA/Merged Areas students for the Academic year 2022-2023. All the students from FATA and merged areas of Pakistan are highly encouraged to apply for scholarships by Punjab Education Endowment Fund, PEEF.
Table of Contents
Description of PEEF Scholarship for FATA/Merged Areas students
- Host organization: PEEF (Punjab Education Endowment Fund)
- Eligible areas: FATA and merged areas of Pakistan.
- Degree levels: students must be free annual education in 2021 and studying in Intermediate or bachelors degree Programs.
- Marks requirement: minimum 60% for all the students to be completely eligible for this program.
- Deadline: March 15, 2022.
- All the applicants who have passed Matric/Intermediate exams from Government institutions in FATA or in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible for this program.
- All the candidate applying for this program must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric, or Inter Exams conducted by BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution. Students from private institutions are not eligible.
- All the candidate must have domicile of FATA/Merged Areas.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution in any degree program. Students who have terminated their education after exams, aren’t eligible. To be eligible, you’ve to be Registered in any institution.
- Parents of students must have a total monthly income that shouldn’t exceed from Rs.23,000/- This requirement is compulsory. If applicants can’t fulfill, they are completely ineligible.
- Grade 1-4 employees’ children are exempted from such income condition.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted for income condition.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source at time of applying.
Also check out Also apply for HEC Scholarships for pakistani students.