Looking for financial assistance for your studies? If yes then you’re on right page. SBP Merit Scholarship 2021 are open for new Applications. All the Pakistani students from all over the country are eligible for this program. Stat Bank Merit scholarships are offered to the talented and intelligent children of its working and retired employees who are working at the OG-2 level.
Table of Contents
Description of SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under the supervision of State Bank of Pakistan
- Duration of program: Full degree of selected candidates
- Number of awards: Unlimited
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Full opportunity
- Monthly stipend: Different for different degree Levels
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Intermediate, Bachelors and Postgraduates (Both Masters and PhD)
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 20, 2021
- Students from all over the Pakistan are eligible for this.
- There’s no age age restriction. So students from any age group can apply for SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22.
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained a minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses) are eligible only.
- So students must be the Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees. Other students are not eligible for this program.
- Interested and eligible applicants must be enrolled in any degree Program at any recognized institution in 2019 or afterwards.
- Students must not be availing any other Opportunity or scholarship at time of Application from any kind of organization.
- You need to mention the duration of degree Program. You’ll get scholarship for that time duration (if selected).
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
- Intermediate students (200 Scholarships) will get 6,160/- Rupees.
- Graduation Students at bachelors level (100 Scholarships) will get 7,840/- Rupees.
- Postgraduation Students (Unlimited Scholarships) will get 11,200/- Rupees.
- And much more.