Looking for financial assistance for your studies? If yes then you’re on right page. SBP Merit Scholarship 2021 are open for new Applications. All the Pakistani students from all over the country are eligible for this program. Stat Bank Merit scholarships are offered to the talented and intelligent children of its working and retired employees who are working at the OG-2 level.
State Bank of Pakistan announces a lot of career opportunities for Pakistani Students. This time, Scholarships for Intermediate, Bachelors and Postgraduates are announced. All the selected candidates will get complete financial assistance from State Bank of Pakistan for the whole duration of degree program. State Bank of Pakistan will give an opportunity to those needy and deserving students who wanted to have qualifications for the level of Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate levels.
So there’s no restriction of degree levels and fields availability. Highly talented and intelligent students will be given preference. There’s no restriction of age for SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22. Both males and females can apply.
Also Check out PTCL Internship Program.
Table of Contents
Description of SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under the supervision of State Bank of Pakistan
- Duration of program: Full degree of selected candidates
- Number of awards: Unlimited
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Full opportunity
- Monthly stipend: Different for different degree Levels
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Intermediate, Bachelors and Postgraduates (Both Masters and PhD)
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 20, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22 is given below:
- Students from all over the Pakistan are eligible for this.
- There’s no age age restriction. So students from any age group can apply for SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22.
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained a minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses) are eligible only.
- So students must be the Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees. Other students are not eligible for this program.
- Interested and eligible applicants must be enrolled in any degree Program at any recognized institution in 2019 or afterwards.
- Students must not be availing any other Opportunity or scholarship at time of Application from any kind of organization.
- You need to mention the duration of degree Program. You’ll get scholarship for that time duration (if selected).
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
- Intermediate students (200 Scholarships) will get 6,160/- Rupees.
- Graduation Students at bachelors level (100 Scholarships) will get 7,840/- Rupees.
- Postgraduation Students (Unlimited Scholarships) will get 11,200/- Rupees.
- And much more.
Deadline for State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2021 is September 20, 2021. All the interested Applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline otherwise their application will not be entertained/considered.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website. You need to click on the links given below in order to download the application form.
Download the application form
Fill it carefully.
Attatch required Documents.
Send the file of whole documents to “Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.” before the deadline.
After that, you need to keep your contacts active for possible communication.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.