Interested in paid internships? If yes then you’re on the right track. Applications are open for OGDCL Internship Program 2021. Every year Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) offers one year paid internship opportunities for fresh graduates from recognized Universities. This year, OGDCL is offering this internship program for the Academic year 2021-22.
OGDCL aims to practically train the youth to enhance their skills and provide them with experience. It will be an excellent addition to the CV. All the Pakistani students from all corners of the country are highly encouraged for this program. For fresh Graduates, it’s an amazing opportunity to grab in order to shape their professional career via paid internships. A wide range of programs and degree disciplines is available for OGDCL. Students from Engineering, MBA, BBA, BS, and MSc are invited to apply for the paid internship.
Table of Contents
Description of OGDCL Internship Program 2021
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: OGDCL Internship Program 2021
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL)
- Duration of program: one year
- Internship location: Multiple locations
- Number of awards: 300
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Monthly stipend: 40,000/- per month for duration of 01 year
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Students from Engineering, MBA, BBA, BS, and MSc are invited to apply for the paid internship.
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 28, 2021
- Students from all over the Pakistan i.e. Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, and KPK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir can apply for Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) Internship.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelors degrees from any recognized institution of Pakistan before the closing of the application.
- A wide range of fields and degree disciplines is available under this internship opportunity. All are listed below in next sections.
- Applicants who already once availed the opportunity before are ineligible.
- Candidates having district domicile or regions where fields are located will be preferred.
- NTS test will be conducted for the selection of interns. Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for further procedures and finally giving them positions.
Also check out CM Punjab Internship Program for Media Graduates 2021-22
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Petroleum engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Environmental science
- Geological engineering
- MBA (finance)
- BBA Hons.
Apply for UNDP Internship for undergraduates
- Sindh: 60
- Punjab: 60
- KPK: 60
- Baluchistan: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- GILGIT: 20
Details of OGDCL Internship Program
- The false information of an applicant will be subject to disqualification at any stage prior or after enrolment for internship.
- In case of any false / forged information provided (in the application form or during the internship), the application will not be entertained for further evaluation.
- Company may suspend the whole process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Permission for written test by NTS will be subject to provision of COVID vaccination certificate.
- In case any assistance is required , please contact OGDCL on 051-920023665.
How to apply
- Interested candidates must visit National Testing Service (NTS) website: www.nts.org.pk to
- apply online.
- Application fee can only be paid via 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/lnternet, Banking/Mobile Banking/ EasyPaisa/ JazzCashITCS Express Counters.
- Send the filled Application to National Testing Service (NTS) Headquarters (OGDCL project), L plot #96, street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application Forms filled improperly, incomplete, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Follow the links given below to download Application form and to see the official advertisement/announcement of this program.