Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study abroad under fully funded Scholarship Programs.
Table of Contents
Description of Seoul University Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- Host country: South Korea
- Host University: Seoul University
- Degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD only.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Available degree Programs: Multiple
- Duration of Programs: Different for different degree disciplines
- Deadline: 11 March 2021
Duration of Programs and available degree disciplines
- Masters: 04 semester (02 years)
- PhD: 06 semesters (03 years)
- Duration will not be changed in any condition.
- Just Masters and PhD degree Programs are available. So Undergraduates/Bechlors or Post doctorate research study Programs are not available.
- All the international students are eligible. There’s no restriction regarding the Country. Everyone is eligible. But Students from South Korea aren’t eligible.
- There’s no age restriction for this program but Applicant should be under 40 years.
- For Masters degree program, Applicant must have Bechlors degree transcripts verified by the issuing authority/University.
- For PhD degree Programs, it’s compulsory for Applicants to have Masters degree transcripts.
- Applicant must have English proficiency proof.
- Applicant also should fall under it’s available Programs. All the available degree Programs are listed below in next section.
- Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Natural Sciences.
- Medical Sciences.
- The Arts.
- All the fields belonging to above mentioned majors are completely eligible.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Recommendation letters (02).
- Degree transcripts (All the documents must be verified).
- National identity proofs (ID cards) of Applicant and his/her parents.
- Applicant’s passport copy.
- English proficiency score.
- Personal statement and study plan.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents (May be birth certificate).
- And other supporting documents.
What it covers
- Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS).
- Silk-Road Scholarship.
- Overseas Korean Scholarships.
- Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS).
- Fully Funded program.
- Full Tuition fee.
- Living expenses.
- Complete health insurance.
- Airfare tickets.
- And much more.