Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in Fully funded program in Thailand.
Table of Contents
Description of Chulalongkorn University Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- Host country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Eligible degree Disciplines: Masters and PhD Programs
- Deadline: 15 June 2021
Duration of Programs and degree Disciplines
- Masters: 02 years degree Programs.
- PhD: Doctoral Programs for 03 years.
- Duration will not be changed in any condition.
- All the international students from ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries are eligible for this program.
- All the interested Applicants applying for Masters degree program must have Bechlors degree transcripts. And also it’s compulsory for Applicants to have Masters degree transcripts verified from issuing authority.
- Applicants applying in Masters degree program, must have 2.75 CGPA in his/her Undergraduate degree.
- For PhD students, it’s compulsory to have CGPA of minimum 3.45 in his/her Masters degree program.
- There’s also an age restriction given for this program. Applicants must be under 40 years for any program.
- Applicant must have English proficiency proof.
- All the eligible fields are listed below in next section. Students from these fields/majors are eligible only.
All the fields under this program are:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management
- English as an International Language
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Engineering Management
- Environment, Development and Sustainability
- European Studies
- Food and Nutrition
- Financial Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Geo resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patient Care
- Hazardous Substance and Environment Management
- Health Economics and Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Health Development
- Information Studies
- International Development Studies
- International Economics and Finance
- International Business Management
- Korean Studies
- Labor Economics and Human Resource Management
- Medical Science
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petroleum Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Science
- South Asia Studies
- Strategic Communication Technology
- Thai Studies
- Urban Strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
- Fully Funded program by the Chulalongkorn University
- Full Tuition fee
- Specified Monthly Stipend.
- Accommodation at campus or all the expenses of accommodation.
- Selected students have to pay their expenses for airfare tickets. But they will receive flight reimbursement on arrival in Thailand.
- And much more.
- Applicant’s recent photographs.
- Applicant’s identity.
- Degree transcripts verified by the issuing authority.
- 02 Recommendation letters.
- Medical fitness certificate
- English language proficiency.
- Other supporting documents if have.