Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in Most prestigious Institutions of singapore under a fully funded Scholarship Program.
Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 are open for international students. 03 most prestigious and top ranked Universities of singapore are accepting new applications for Masters and Doctoral degree Programs under the Singapore government Scholarship program 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to study in Singapore, Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 is one of the best opportunities for Masters, Ph.D., and Masters Leading to Ph.D. Studies in Singapore on Fully Funded Scholarship are really good. The duration of the program might be different for different degree disciplines. Duration for Masters degree program is usually of 02 to 03 years and that of doctoral is 03 to 04 years (But it might be different depending upon you degree Programs). This program is offered by Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) which is run by the Singapore government. So, this program is offered, actually, by the government of Singapore.
The Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 covers all the expenses of awardees. This is a bright opportunity to study in Singapore with fully-funded scholarships. Fully Funded Scholarship Programs with extra benefits, living expenses, accommodation, tuition fees, monthly basis stipend, research expenses, and much more. So what are you waiting for?.
Table of Contents
Description of Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
Description of Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 is given below:
- Host country: Singapore
- Host University: 03 top-ranked Universities of Singapore
- Funding organization: Singapore government
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters, Ph.D., and Masters Leading to Ph.D.
- The program provided by: Singapore government Scholarships 2021
- Deadline: 01 June 2021
Some words about this program
Every year the Singapore Government, announces different Singapore International Scholarship Programs to support the International Students Studies at the Top Singaporean Universities. Presently, the Government of Singapore is announced, the Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2021/2022 program. The Singapore International Graduate Award is one of the highly paid Scholarship for International Students for Study in Singapore. The Scholarship is offered by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Singapore that is a Government Organization of research.
Complete eligibility details of Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- International students from all over the world are equally eligible.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- For Masters Students, it’s compulsory to have a bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors.
- Similarly, for Ph.D. candidates, it’s compulsory to have sufficient prior research experience and capability. in most cases, you need to have a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors. Or a Master’s degree with basic research capabilities.
- Applicant should have good English language communication skills.
- 03 top-ranked Universities of Singapore are participating in this program. This means that almost all the degree programs will be available here.
- There’s no age restriction given on the official website but at Application time you must be under 40.
03 top-ranked Universities of Singapore are participating in Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021. The list of Singapore Universities that host the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) Scholarships 2021-2022 are given below:
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- The National University of Singapore (NUS).
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
It’s a fully-funded program by the government of Singapore which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority. All the details of benefits that are provided by the Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- Fully funded program.
- Full tuition fee for Masters and Ph.D. awardees.
- Airfare expenses up to ~$1500.
- Establishment allowance for awardees up to $1000.
- Monthly Stipend / Living Expenses of S$2,000, will be offered that may be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- Research expenses.
- And much more.
All the requirements of documentation for Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 are listed below:
- Verified Degree transcripts (must be translated in the English language).
- If your degree is continued and expected to be completed till the next intake of this program, you need to apply on basis of hope certificate. You can easily get hope Certificate from you University.
- 02 Recommendation letters (these letters must be completed and one thing that is most important to note, recommendation letters will be uploaded online by the referees. So professors who are referring you, Need to upload online).
- Supporting documents like Certificates etc.
You might be interested in following opportunities
Can I Apply without language proficiency test scores?
Yes, you can apply without any language proficiency test scores. But note that, If you are invited for an interview, the selection panel will assess your command of spoken and written English during the interview. Similarly, the selection process for the SINGA award will not be biased against candidates without GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT / GATE scores. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement. So is it clear now? It might be great news probably, for international students. So don’t waste your time. Work on your Application from now.
The Deadline for Singapore Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in Singapore for international students) is 01 June 2021. All the interested Applicants must complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline.
How to apply
So, are you Completely eligible for this program? If yes then the wait is over. International Students can apply for these scholarships through the online application Portal of the Singa Program. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. You must read the FAQs of this program for more details by clicking here.