Do you want to study at the most prestigious Universities in Europe? If yes, then you’re on the right page. Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study under a Funded scholarship in the Slovak Republic.
Table of Contents
Description of Slovak Republic Government Scholarships 2021
- Host country: Slovak Republic
- Host Universities: Multiple Universities of Slovak Republic.
- Financial assistance: Funded
- Degree Disciplines: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
- Number of Scholarships: A large number of Scholarships.
- Deadline: Different deadlines for different Universities.
- Almost all international students are eligible for this program. But the whole list is provided by the Slovak Republic Government. Only Students belonging to these countries are eligible. These countries are listed below in the next section.
- Multiple Universities are participating in this program which means that almost all degree programs are available. So you don’t need to worry about it.
- All the Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students are eligible. But there’s no short course or any short-term research Program under Bilateral Scholarship Program.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Host University may demand a language proficiency score, so you must have a proof for it at Application time.
List of eligible countries
- Belgium-French Community
- Walloon region
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Valid Passport.
- Study plan/Research proposal.
- Motivation letter.
- Invitation/Acceptance letter by host Institution/Supervisor.
- Recent photographs (size 3,5 cm x 4 cm – passport-style photo).
- Recommendation letters (For Masters, it’s compulsory to have 02 Recommendation letters from the professor or associate professor of the candidate’s department. For Ph.D. candidates, it’s compulsory to have at least 01 recommendation letter from a Ph.D. thesis supervisor and 2nd from any professor or associate professor of his/her department).
- Supporting documents like Certificates etc.
- Publications (Review or research paper. Optional).
- Host University may demand a language proficiency score, so you must have proof for it at Application time.
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- For students (bachelor/master level): 280 € per month.
- For Ph.D. students: 330 € per month.
- For university teachers or researchers: 550 € per month.