Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for International students. SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States has now started accepting new Applications from international students from all over the world. Both Male & females are eligible to apply for the SUSI 2022 Student Leadership Program. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required. So, don’t waste your time. Apply for this program ASAP.
Table of Contents
Description of SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States
- Host county: United States
- Program title: SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2021-22
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The American Government Summer Exchange program.
- Registration fee: No fee at applying time.
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: 05 to 06 weeks
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- BS/Undergraduate students can apply only.
- This program will start from Late June to early August 2022.
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: December 03, 2021 for Pakistani Students. You can check the deadline for your own country by clicking here
- Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply. Both males and females can apply.
- Students Enrolled in 02 to 07 semester of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students Enrolled in 02 to 09 semester of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- Final year students are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Students who are enrolled in 02 year bachelor degree Programs are also eligible.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- He/she must demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
Also check out Scholarships in Mexico without IELTS
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- International Development
- And others.
What it covers
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
- And much more.