Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students. Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 is open for new Applications. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships at Swedish Institute under fully funded Masters degree program. Sweden Government Scholarships are announced every year and a lot of international students get benefits of it.
The aim of Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 is to facilitate international studies and promote cultural exchange. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the Sweden Government under Sweden Government Scholarship Program for the Academic year 2022.
The Sweden Government Scholarships are offered by the Swedish Institute, a public agency established in 1786. The Institute’s public funding is primarily used to support international exchange and education, including through scholarships, grants, cultural events, and publications. So don’t waste your time. Work on your application from today and try to grab this opportunity in one of the most prestigious Institutions in the world.
Apply in worldwide internships here.
Table of Contents
Description of Sweden Government Scholarships 2022
- Country: Sweden
- Institution/University: Swedish Institute
- Program title: Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master Degree Program only
- Applications are open for the Academic year 2022.
- No age restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Also check free Online Courses with Free Certification
- Experience in management and leadership is also required.
- Applicants for these scholarships should be enrolled in a master’s program at Swedish universities.
- Applicants also need to be physically and mentally fit.
- You must be a citizen of one of the participating countries listed above.
- Applications should be supported by a CV detailing at least 3 000 hours of professional experience.
- All the eligible countries for this program are listed below. Students from these countries are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Pakistani Students are also eligible for this program. All the countries who are eligible to apply are listed below:
- Sri Lanka
Interested in Fully Funded Scholarships in Russia? Apply here.
What it covers
- Fully Funded in Sweden
- Full tuition fee (directly paid to the host University)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly stipends, the awardees will receive SEK 10,000 as living expenses.
- Further travel grants of SEK 10,000 will be provided.
- Students who graduate from the Swedish Institute will have access to its alumni network.
- And much more.
Click here to apply for scholarships in UK without IELTS.
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation (will be asked of you in the application portal)
The templates of all the above-mentioned documents are provided at the official website. You need to download these documents from there and then apply with them.
Deadline for Sweden Government Scholarships is February 28, 2022. All the interested candidates are requested to apply before the deadline.
Also checkout Also check out Scholarships in Russia without IELTS
How to apply
The whole Application process for Sweden Government Scholarships is online. There’s no need to send hard copies of documents to the university. The application process is simple. Once you have been offered a place on an eligible program at an approved institution, contact your nearest Swedish Embassy or Consulate for an application form which you will then send back with a covering letter, copies of your academic certificates, and proof of funding from your sponsor if available. Follow the links given below for successful application process: