Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students. Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 is open for new Applications. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships at Swedish Institute under fully funded Masters degree program. Sweden Government Scholarships are announced every year and a lot of international students get benefits of it.
Table of Contents
Description of Sweden Government Scholarships 2022
- Country: Sweden
- Institution/University: Swedish Institute
- Program title: Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master Degree Program only
- Applications are open for the Academic year 2022.
- No age restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Also check free Online Courses with Free Certification
- Experience in management and leadership is also required.
- Applicants for these scholarships should be enrolled in a master’s program at Swedish universities.
- Applicants also need to be physically and mentally fit.
- You must be a citizen of one of the participating countries listed above.
- Applications should be supported by a CV detailing at least 3 000 hours of professional experience.
- All the eligible countries for this program are listed below. Students from these countries are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Sri Lanka
Interested in Fully Funded Scholarships in Russia? Apply here.
What it covers
- Fully Funded in Sweden
- Full tuition fee (directly paid to the host University)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly stipends, the awardees will receive SEK 10,000 as living expenses.
- Further travel grants of SEK 10,000 will be provided.
- Students who graduate from the Swedish Institute will have access to its alumni network.
- And much more.
Click here to apply for scholarships in UK without IELTS.
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation (will be asked of you in the application portal)